"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

P

PlUmPaSsChIcKeN

Is there anyway someone could possibly send me the Honeycomb skin psd or any of the skins similar to it?

What Im trying to do is make the number background around 50% transparent on the Honeycomb skin but there is no option for that in beautiful widgets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tpayne

Reaction score
is there a way to use old skins for the new super clock? I want to use my old epic-justice skin but it isn't available for the new version :icon_frown:

ceesalo

Reaction score
two things:

a. I have the T-bolt, and for some reason when I flip my phone to the "landscape" position.. the home screen doesnt flip how all these screen shots show...

b. currently running with NakedDroid3D.. is there a way to change the font color?...
(while typing this, I think I remember seeing something to change font color, will investigate)

anneparker

Reaction score
Well, seeing all the pics of htc droid incredible skin cover was totally awesome and must say that if I will put these skin cover on my phone then it gonna look like a brand new one. Can you please pm that what types you are considering here, cause I want more droid skin cover option.

leonozug

Reaction score
I wouldn't run my phone without it, Beautiful Widgits is a must. Tons of features and you can customize the way you want your phone to look with the different skins. How is that bad?

paulmz

Reaction score
What is beautiful widgets? Is it worth it??

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

It is not worth it. I install it and then I uninstall it.

Don't listen to this. This is one of the only negative comments I have ever seen about Beautiful Widgets. The app has a lot of features and options and is very customizable.

In answer to your question, Beautiful Widgets is an app that allows placement of widgets on the homescreen for clock, date, weather, and toggles. Here are some examples of how it looks:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There are some more examples here as well: Beautiful Widgets Skins - Guide and Gallery

I would say give it a shot. I personally have never regretted getting it.

Beautiful Widgets
by LevelUp Studio
>250,000 downloads, 48304 ratings (4.5 avg)
€1.99
rating9.png

Chillout

Reaction score
I've been using BW for a long time, it's just a staple on my first generation droid and now on my X. The only complaint I've ever had with it is that the temperature seems to not always update even on a manual update, refresh on wake, etc. It's not as bad as it used to be by any means and overall it's a great app.

Jellyrolls

Reaction score

Don't listen to this. This is one of the only negative comments I have ever seen about Beautiful Widgets. The app has a lot of features and options and is very customizable.

In answer to your question, Beautiful Widgets is an app that allows placement of widgets on the homescreen for clock, date, weather, and toggles. Here are some examples of how it looks:

There are some more examples here as well: Beautiful Widgets Skins - Guide and Gallery

Beautiful Widgets
by LevelUp Studio
€1.99
rating9.png

Wow. That's an incredible looking screen. Any tips on how to get mine close to that? i've looked in the "Download Skins" and I cant find toggle widgets that look anything like that. Help would be much appreciated.

ukyfan

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

Beautiful Widgets
by LevelUp Studio
€1.99
rating9.png

Wow. That's an incredible looking screen. Any tips on how to get mine close to that? i've looked in the "Download Skins" and I cant find toggle widgets that look anything like that. Help would be much appreciated.
Those toggles look like the ones you get with WidgetLocker.

Jellyrolls

Reaction score
Those toggles look like the ones you get with WidgetLocker.

Thanks a lot! You were right. Two more questions. I haven't seen the clock that looked indented into the screen or the batter widget on that left one. Any ideas? That screen is awesome. Just wondering where to get all of the widgets.

grace1169

Reaction score

Beautiful Widgets
by LevelUp Studio
€1.99
rating9.png

I should not say it is not worth. Just I am not that into it. But seeing your pic, I am wondering maybe it is myself who did not set it well to make this beatiful and niace.