"Official" Beautiful Widgets Skinning Thread

Reaction score
For the past 2 days, I'm having problems with my animations. :(

Problems:
the wiper blades and rain drops keeps poping up even when is sunny out. I've tried uninstall and reinstall problem reoccurs.

I've also unchecked the "unlock animations"... the damn wipers and rain drops still shows.

Any1 knows how to resolve this glitch?? :)

Last edited:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
For the past 2 days, I'm having problems with my animations. :(

Problems:
the wiper blades and rain drops keeps poping up even when is sunny out. I've tried uninstall and reinstall problem reoccurs.

I've also unchecked the "unlock animations"... the damn wipers and rain drops still shows.

Any1 knows how to resolve this glitch?? :)

Have you checked out Welcome - LevelUp Studio Support

warfront1

Reaction score
It is not worth it. I install it and then I uninstall it.

Don't listen to this. This is one of the only negative comments I have ever seen about Beautiful Widgets. The app has a lot of features and options and is very customizable.

In answer to your question, Beautiful Widgets is an app that allows placement of widgets on the homescreen for clock, date, weather, and toggles. Here are some examples of how it looks:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

There are some more examples here as well: Beautiful Widgets Skins - Guide and Gallery

I would say give it a shot. I personally have never regretted getting it.

Beautiful Widgets
by LevelUp Studio
>250,000 downloads, 48304 ratings (4.5 avg)
€1.99
rating9.png

I should not say it is not worth. Just I am not that into it. But seeing your pic, I am wondering maybe it is myself who did not set it well to make this beatiful and niace.

I Need the theme pack posted in the second picture. I have been searching all over the internet to no avail.

Any information regarding where I can get it would be GREAT!
Thanks

Oscargp69

Reaction score
I have a blog with a lot of skins for bw. I post the skins in individual links and some packs of different types (batteryy skins, superclock, weather...) Look my profile.

boxs21

Reaction score
i not have, the widgets. i can buying if i have many money, i,know its more expensive.
grey.png

marleyortan

Reaction score
[FONT=&quot]Mobile skins these days are the coolest new way of making a style statement. There is such a wide variety of mobile skins in the market that there is bound to be one which would match your tastes. [/FONT]

King_Bean

Reaction score
BW is the best but ever since I discovered the LG Optimus Widget, nothing looks as good (tho problem with the LG app is that it is utter crap. It is 11MB, no geolocation, no ability to custom set applications on tap, no animations, and my city isn't even in their database). It looks amazing but is very primitive.

This might be a dumb question but I am wondering if it would be possible for BW to make a skin similar to that of the Optimus 2X weather widget-

5405431354_7d04674868.jpg

The Go Team's weather widget looks just like this, maybe even better. All of their apps rock

Blacksantron

Reaction score
What's the point of the weather widget? I live in florida.

Hot and sunny. No need for a widget to tell me that.

Sent from my Supercharged Cyanogenated DROIDX using DroidForums

Lenster

Reaction score
What's the point of the weather widget? I live in florida.

Hot and sunny. No need for a widget to tell me that.

Sent from my Supercharged Cyanogenated DROIDX using DroidForums

Yeah me too, but wouldn't you like to see the change in rain percent forecast? Since they never get it right, it would be like a daily joke. LOL

decalex

Reaction score
messin around.. thought I'd make a new clock skin.. WIP This thread still alive? :)
MetalexREDCap.jpg

countrygirl23

Reaction score
I have a question about this widget. I really love it and love the clock dock as well. I have the paid version of Crazy Home and can I use the BW with theme launchers at all?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using DroidForums

decalex

Reaction score
I have a question about this widget. I really love it and love the clock dock as well. I have the paid version of Crazy Home and can I use the BW with theme launchers at all?

You can definitely use beautiful widgets with pretty much any launcher - the one above should be in their library by next monday (amongst a handful of others).
Also, you should be able to add custom docks with Crazy Home - I can upload it later if u want. Have u checked out the available crazy home themes on the market?

countrygirl23

Reaction score

You can definitely use beautiful widgets with pretty much any launcher - the one above should be in their library by next monday (amongst a handful of others).
Also, you should be able to add custom docks with Crazy Home - I can upload it later if u want. Have u checked out the available crazy home themes on the market?

:-D Yay I just may buy it today. Yes I have checked out themes for Crazy Home and I bought a few cause I am into EMO styles of skulls and plaids. I can do custom docks I did not know that. Sweet I have to look at that too.

countrygirl23

Reaction score
I caved and got the full version. I really would love to see weatherbug choice on there since I use weatherbug elite all the time.