Bugs

Inkarnit

Reaction score
I have a weird problem. Currently using Liberty with the Frost theme. I use Handcent SMS and when I receive a text message I have two notifications instead of one. The first one is instant like it should be, then about 10 seconds later I get another one of a completely different sound, and that second one will include the icon on the top of the screen indicating a message waiting in Handcent.

Make sure you have notifications turned off within the stock messaging app.

joezek

Reaction score
Actually I've already removed the stock messaging app with titanium backup. I don't see any more settings. And before removing it I had turned off notifications of the stock messg app.

suckamucka

Reaction score
GPS Navigation

Anyone experiencing issues with GPS and Navigation from the Car Dock?
When I choose Navigation, i get "Checking for Navigation availability". This message sits and can't cancel it without exiting the navigation app.

oo3

Reaction score
When I choose Navigation, i get "Checking for Navigation availability". This message sits and can't cancel it without exiting the navigation app.

You need to open up Maps first, then Navigation should start working.

bigdaddyx

Reaction score
Pull the battery restart it should work. Same thing happened to me. I tried opening maps it didn't help. Pulled battery and it worked

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Sweettreat

Reaction score
Using Liberty tool box I successfully installed the droid font (i think that was the one), but now when I try to change the font to something else it doesn't work. I get a message stating that the font was successfully changed and you need to reboot for changes to take effect but it never actually works. Anyone?

Bump to top

suckamucka

Reaction score

You need to open up Maps first, then Navigation should start working.

Tried this and still receiving "Checking navigation availability"

suckamucka

Reaction score
Pull the battery restart it should work. Same thing happened to me. I tried opening maps it didn't help. Pulled battery and it worked

Pulling battery now....

Worked perfectly. Thanks!

Last edited:

silkdaghost

Reaction score
Having problems with lock screen music controls on any player dl'ed music mod from toolbox ans still nothing works help much appreciated

Jcraft1959

Reaction score
First Post

I have a minor glitch, whenever I end a call(w/ end button) the phone does a short reboot, meaning, I get the Liberty boot animation for about 10 sec then the lock screen comes up. Unlock and my time, weather and Droid x overclock widgets re-sync.

Droid X w/ Liberty 1.0 ROM
Watermark'd theme
Droid x Overclock LV @ 1.25 Ghz

RPXZ

Reaction score
Music player says invalid file type when they are all mp3s.

Last edited: