Bug Thread for 2.5.0 - OP UPDATED

LT*

Reaction score
anybody having problems with their notification leds not working? i can get them to flash inside the ultimate droid settings but when a new email arrives or text message, it doesn't work....

This happened to me in 2.4. I just reflashed with no wipe and all was well again.

sneaky_zekey

Reaction score
so i didnt read all pages but i thought that i read that there was gesture support on lockscreen,plus the ability to go straight from lockscreen to the phone or mms. am i confused with a different rom, droid incredible here with 2.5.0

chewy74

Reaction score
It needs to be enabled in the ud settings under input settings

segdoh49

Reaction score
Bugs in 2.5.0, list them here if you find any :blackdroid:

Stuff that actually works and is a specific problem to only certain people****
- Compcache, running since rom release
- New market, installed apk through astro from df forums and works fine
- 3g works fine after using wifi

Is ther a fix for the 3G because when i go from WiFi to 3G the 3g doesn't work...Wifi OK though.

Going to run fix permssions and see what happens

Working I think, will keep monitoring over the next couple days....

Last edited:

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
However it happened my Compcache is working properly now - I will have to check on the boot but so far, so good

tee00max

Reaction score

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Installed over 2.4, no wipe, the only 2 things I have noticed so far is the compcache start reboot issue (mentioned earlier), and the new market option does not install. The original market is working fine though.

Yeah. I thought I had compcache working but then I reflashed and now I have this issue.

"stats: this is not a typewriter"
compcache stop
compcache start
after that compcache works.
reboot, lose compcache.

Adrozz07

Reaction score
So all that got fixed in the op was the menu prob? I just flashed and still have the Ampersan and the call icon prob...........

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

sandfreak

Reaction score
for those who were having problems with set cpu...

i'm using a 1250 slayher kernel. when using the built in overclock, using the quadrant standard app i'm getting scores around 1100.

in previous ultimate droid roms i'd be hitting in the 1450-1500 range.

so i tried using setcpu and when i run the quadrant standard app my phone freezes and when i reboot it continuously bootloops.

is the built in overclocking interfering with setcpu? does anybody know?

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Does anyone have a problem with LED notification not working? Installed over 2.4 with no wipe. It was working beautifully before.

I've been looking for the settings for the led...nothing in messaging either.

The flashlight being used for 2.5 is not the "Torch" app

Wondering if there is a way to change which LED application could be used. I like Tesla because its SUPER bright. And the settings in Torch wont let the LEDs go full brightness.

atcjeff

Reaction score
so i didnt read all pages but i thought that i read that there was gesture support on lockscreen,plus the ability to go straight from lockscreen to the phone or mms. am i confused with a different rom, droid incredible here with 2.5.0

There is gesture support on the lock screen. Was added on 2.4. Go to Settings>Ultimate Settings>Input Settings>Lockscreen Gestures
From there you can set different gestures to simply unlock you phone to unlock and open the app of your choice. Works awesome. I turned on "Show Gesture Trails" until I got the hang of it, which wasn't long, then turned it off and turned off the lock slider as well. Now it only takes a simple gesture to unlock the phone and open my sms, or email, or even speed dial a frequently called number. One of my favorite features!

Cdjones187

Reaction score

i'm using a 1250 slayher kernel. when using the built in overclock, using the quadrant standard app i'm getting scores around 1100.

so i tried using setcpu and when i run the quadrant standard app my phone freezes and when i reboot it continuously bootloops.

snap20101214_194133.png

If you use SetCPU, don't touch the built in overclocking.

sandfreak

Reaction score

snap20101214_194133.png

If you use SetCPU, don't touch the built in overclocking.

what app is this?