Reaction score
Compcache is not fixed. You still lose it after reboot

The call action button icon in the contacts still not fixed
CAP201012141145-picsay.jpg

Last edited:

K1K

Reaction score
My wifi quit working on 2.5.
I wiped and restored to 2.4 from my back up......no wifi still...just says searching won't connect.

did not wipe when going from 2.4 to 2.5...wiped before restoring backup of 2.4

chewy74

Reaction score
UPDATE: Compcache is working after reboot. After my first attempt i just left it alone for an hour and came back and tried it again and its worked...rebooted 3x and compcache is still active.

Code:
[FONT=Consolas][SIZE=3][COLOR=#000000]insmod: init_module '/system/lib/modules/ramzswap.ko' failed (File exists) #[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

then it will show as active after a few mins...then when you reboot it will become inactive again
Compcache is not fixed. You still lose it after reboot

The call action button icon in the contacts still not fixed

Last edited:

nyteowl

Reaction score
Blackmarket force closes
For anyone who is having issues installing the Darkside.zip (New Themed Market) from within the UD settings, the original thread and .zip can be found here ---> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk.html

Can anyone (who is having market problems) confirm that they've gotten it to install from this link. I've tried to flash (via Recovery) and no luck. After Recovery reboots I have no Market (or Black Market) app in my drawer.

If you did manage to get it to work, please post the procedure you used.

Thanks.

hrdnhvy

Reaction score
Only bugs im gettin so far...the &amp on keyboard & not all my paid apps showing in market not even there at all if i search for then.

wcaudle

Reaction score
LED not working

Does anyone have a problem with LED notification not working? Installed over 2.4 with no wipe. It was working beautifully before.

Ozzie

Reaction score
I've been looking for the settings for the led...nothing in messaging either.

VampyricDroid

Reaction score
3g stopped working after I used wifi and it still wont work even after I rebooted 4 times. New market won't install ether. I wiped 3 times and did a fresh install before this happend

Sent from my OG Droid using DroidForums App

wcaudle

Reaction score
I installed the Renovated Theme and LED is back working.....go figure.

bigair

Reaction score
Wierd bluetooth problem in my car

The problem has to do with the way this rom (and all previous 2.X versions) transfers contacts to my "Mygig" radio. Using previous versions of UD up through 8.0 and with Bugless the contacts were transferred in the way they are listed in the phone contacts app. That is to say if a contact has several numbers it is listed as a single contact, but with several numbers. Starting with the UD 2.X versions they are transferred as seperate individual contacts.
This appears as many more contacts in the radio and interfers with voice dialing. I am now using the latest MIUI and it transfers all contacts fine. I initally thought it might have to do with the 22D build, but since this one is 83 that's not the problem. I love UD roms, but this problem is a deal breaker for me. This is probably not a problem with a bluetooth headset since the contact database is not transferred as it is in my car.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Blackmarket force closes
For anyone who is having issues installing the Darkside.zip (New Themed Market) from within the UD settings, the original thread and .zip can be found here ---> http://www.droidforums.net/forum/thebowers/105022-who-going-re-revisited-vending-apk.html

Can anyone (who is having market problems) confirm that they've gotten it to install from this link. I've tried to flash (via Recovery) and no luck. After Recovery reboots I have no Market (or Black Market) app in my drawer.

If you did manage to get it to work, please post the procedure you used.

Thanks.

Tried two different ones from this link and still a n ogo for the market. Got it to load up but when I go to download an app it FC everytime..

OP
RafficaX

RafficaX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
op updated, i dont have every answer guys bc some of this stuff i can not reproduce which means its specific to your phone and you. redownload the rom, re wipe and reinstall the rom to try for a fix. or install a theme and see if that fixes your issue.