Bug Thread for 2.5.0 - OP UPDATED

Cdjones187

Reaction score
for those who were having problems with set cpu...

i'm using a 1250 slayher kernel. when using the built in overclock, using the quadrant standard app i'm getting scores around 1100.

in previous ultimate droid roms i'd be hitting in the 1450-1500 range.

so i tried using setcpu and when i run the quadrant standard app my phone freezes and when i reboot it continuously bootloops.

is the built in overclocking interfering with setcpu? does anybody know?

snap20101214_194133.png

If you use SetCPU, don't touch the built in overclocking.

what app is this?

Quadrant Advanced. Does the same as the free version (standard) but gives you more numbers. And it doesnt have to go online before it shows your score.

Cdjones187

Reaction score
thanks, i'm going to try it

You have to go to slideme.org and download the SlideMe market to be able to purchase it. Also, there are a lot of other cool apps available in the SlideMe market that are not in the Andro. Market.

T-N-T

Theme Developer
Reaction score
still get error 7 on my dinc when trying to install darkside themed market any ideas

sandfreak

Reaction score
thanks, i'm going to try it

You have to go to slideme.org and download the SlideMe market to be able to purchase it. Also, there are a lot of other cool apps available in the SlideMe market that are not in the Andro. Market.

what are you using to overclock? the built in or setcpu?

edit: actually, what kernel also?

i'm having no luck with overclocking using setcpu

Last edited:

RaptorKC

Reaction score
My middle Action Button on the main dock isn't the App Tray, I hit it and says 'application not installed'. Any ideas??? I can't get to my apps.

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
My middle Action Button on the main dock isn't the App Tray, I hit it and says 'application not installed'. Any ideas??? I can't get to my apps.

long press on desktop until launcher actions pop up. select it and choose open/close app drawer. it save a shortcut to desktop. then drag it to middle action button.

kndchaos

Reaction score
I installed ud after wiping everything and installed all the apps I used to have but none of the apps pop up on the windget screen. Any ideas why?

chuckoneil

Reaction score
I recieve keyboard forclosures sporadically when typing or having the keyboard out

Cdjones187

Reaction score

I use SetCPU, and Slayher LFY kernel.

I never mess around with the built in OC'ing. I would try to re-flash UD2.5 over again and see if that fixes anything, just dont even attempt to go into the built in overclocking settings. OR check in superuser to make sure that SetCPU is getting root access.

v941726

Reaction score
10 minutes of boot time. 8 minutes of it was the system. so its not my apps

Cdjones187

Reaction score
I installed ud after wiping everything and installed all the apps I used to have but none of the apps pop up on the windget screen. Any ideas why?

Make sure the apps that have widgets arent installed to the SD card, that will cause application widgets to not work/show.

sandfreak

Reaction score

I use SetCPU, and Slayher LFY kernel.

I never mess around with the built in OC'ing. I would try to re-flash UD2.5 over again and see if that fixes anything, just dont even attempt to go into the built in overclocking settings. OR check in superuser to make sure that SetCPU is getting root access.

thanks. i've tried flashing about 5 times now. 3 wipes each time. every time i try to use quadrant standard it freezes up. works fine without using that app. i think i'm just being ocd wanting this app to work since it's always worked in the past. i'm going to get everything set up then make a back up and try the quadrant app you use.

Cdjones187

Reaction score
i'm going to get everything set up then make a back up and try the quadrant app you use.

Off subject but since youll have to get SlideMe market anyway, try out music junk if you need something to get music.