Bug Thread for 2.5.0 - OP UPDATED

kr0n

Reaction score
Anyone having issues not receiving calls? I have perfect signal, ringer up w/ vibrate on. I've had my D1 sitting on my lap and all of a sudden I get a voicemail notification, but the phone never rang. Person calling me says its ringing on their end.

Gregb777

Reaction score
Anyone having issues not receiving calls? I have perfect signal, ringer up w/ vibrate on. I've had my D1 sitting on my lap and all of a sudden I get a voicemail notification, but the phone never rang. Person calling me says its ringing on their end.

I had that issue as well. I wiped and re-flashed and still got the same results. I went to another ROM for the meantime. Ill be back for 3.0.0.

Spyder RT

Reaction score
In Settings > Ultimate Settings > Ultimate Droid Extras the text description in keyboards says (may froce close while switching).

mrtony07

Reaction score
Just wanted to see if anyone else has this problem, when I turn my phone on some times my data doesn't work for a few minutes. Some times through out the day my data goes out. It comes back but it can be annoying at times.

jrh32

Reaction score
metamorph and busybox problems?

having problems with metamorph and busybox. want to install customs icons off of droidpirate but metamorph keep freeze up and busybox fail to install after i download it from the market. is it because of this rom or its me.

kylo77

Reaction score
When trying to install new apps I'm getting install unsuccessful....unknown reason error 18....any ideas on this...thanks.

devante387

Reaction score
Under what circumstances would the baseband be missing or unknown when switching themes? Flashed the carbon theme last night and the basband was shown as unknown in about phone. First tried to flash one of 4 baseband's courtesy of the great Peter Alfonso cuz I figured it was simply missing for some reason. Didn't work, so I just restored a nandroid back and solved the problem.

iPhoneBlowz

Reaction score

I'd be willing to bet you've underclocked it while the screen is off. If you change it to 400 the problem will be gone.

yxant

Reaction score
Hello. First off, thanks dev (and all dev's, really) for all of your hard work, it's much appreciated. Okay, sometimes my droid will just turn off randomly, ever since I tried a full restore the other night (UD restore) and when it boots up it can't get past the dx boot animation. It's not bootloop, but it will just keep restarting (say "droid" then the x). I have to then take the battery and restart to get back to "M" so I can boot into recovery and restore one of my nandroids, then it works fine. If I just reboot from recovery it still does the same thing. Oh, and one time when it was restarting the animation, it looked like it was going to actually work and I got a glimpse of my home screen and saw my font from my restore, I think it was cartoon. This could be a known issue and I apologize if I missed it, but has this happened to anyone else or can someone help me out? Thanks, any help would be appreciated.

Last edited:

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Moto droid here.

Phone dial unlock screen garbles up during landscape mode, IE I wake up my phone usually by opening up the keyboard.

The bottom touch screen buttons *back home menu search* seem to be unresponsive now too at times.

Battery life is pretty bad compared to what I got before I flashed from 2.2.1 stock.

Get at least one reboot a day. Ususally trying to wake phone up the bottom touch buttons will light up then turn back off then the phone restarts.

Accounts don't sync even though they are auto sync enabled. I found this out by trying to send a dev an email through the market and I got a screen from the OS saying my account wasn't on auto sync of which it was. I had to manually refresh/sync for it to work and all a sudden I had gmail emails.

Suggestion: I'm sure you're already doing this but have the UD Options in the list with the rest of the phone settings list.

Last edited:

SpykeZ

Reaction score
Well I had to leave Ultimate Droid, how this even got out of beta is beyond me.

Phone kept restarting every time there was a little lag between opening up applications. When my phone was sleeping it wouldn't wake back up, I would have to pull the battery to get it going again.

mfillibene16

Reaction score
Im having an issue with my gallery, its taking forever to load up my pictures, and when it use to load up they showed up newer to older,now it starts oldest to most recent, didn't know if there is a fix for this hope there is, and im using handcent for sms, mms, everytime I open a picture message and have it open with gallery it shows blank..... hoping someone can help me with this, bit over all this is a stable rom!!!
UD 2.5
Lv slayler 1.1

Update I have also tried clearing data from gallery stillhad same problem,and version of gallery app is 1.1.30684,

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App