Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Bugs in 2.5.0, list them here if you find any :blackdroid:

Known Isssues****

- Rotary Lock Screen Says Emergency
- &amp on keyboard
- New Market install fails form UD menu *use apk from df forums for now for new market
- Generic Droid Icon instead of phone icon for contacts
- Compcache works, on reboot you need to use terminal to start again
- OC form UD menu wont go over 600, use setcpu to correct problem

Stuff that actually works and is a specific problem to only certain people****

- Compcache, running since rom release, reboot turns it off
- New market, installed apk through astro from df forums and works fine
- 3g works fine after using wifi

Last edited:

Cdjones187

Reaction score
Ran into a minor issue. Was testing out the camera went to take a picture and accidentally hit the back button. It the went into a application closed loop (i have force close app by pressing back button enabled) The hepatic feedback started going CRAZY like i was pressing all of the soft touch keys rapidly one after another. Did this for about 5 seconds and then it made launcher pro force close its self. This kinda made me laugh a little bit and I don't know why. And I can confirm it does this every time I long press the back key while using the camera.

Anyways, I did not wipe, I havnt since 2.2. Other than that there are no other problems Ive ran into. Gonna check out google goggles because on 2.4 it was telling me my kernel didnt have IPv6 supporp (Slayher LFY)

EDIT: Can confirm goggles is still giving me this error, suggestions? I know this kernel has this support, and I don't want to switch kernels =/

PS: Compcache works, not sure if it was because I used the slayher compcache update because I didnt even try to check before pushing it. IT WORKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Last edited:

NicoleNXD

Reaction score
Still says Emergency Calls on the lockscreen while using rotary setting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
Still says Emergency Calls on the lockscreen while using rotary setting.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

wtfffffffffffff

it's amazing the little things that always seem to be wrong with this rom.

kwood129

Reaction score
Still having problems receiving multiple sms messages. Can get up to 6 of the same message.

Boostjunky

Reaction score
Im surprised that so many of the issues from 2.4 made it to 2.5. So, what changed, then?

Cdjones187

Reaction score
When you type "compcache start", it reboots.

Did you flash the slayher compcache fix?

Still having problems receiving multiple sms messages. Can get up to 6 of the same message.

Did you wipe?

Im surprised that so many of the issues from 2.4 made it to 2.5. So, what changed, then?

I have NONE of these issues beside what I stated in my first post and the emergency calls only issue on the rotary lock (everyones issue). Seems like the same people are having the same problems as they did in 2.4. I had no problems with 2.4 either. Odd how that works out. I haven't wiped since 2.2 keep in mind.

Last edited:

AFX

Reaction score
Yeah, I don't really understand why all these simple little bugs weren't fixed.
It's not like no one mentioned them...

glynch

Reaction score
The built in over clocking does not work. It didn't work for me in 2.4 either.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
When you type "compcache start", it reboots.
This is confirmed on my device also -

...this is a bug report thread, not a complaint thread - a lot of hard work goes into all of these ROM's by the Developers and nothing is ever going to be perfect

t-bucket

Reaction score
Can confirm that I have the Emergency calls only on the rotary lock screen, the &amp on the keyboard, and the generic android icon on the contact list popup instead of the phone icon.

Edit: Also find that install rom from sd card doesn't work in ROM Manager. I can select multiple files, click through the oks, but it won't reboot into recovery and apply the changes. The reboot into recovery menu option works and can install zips from there, and the selection to backup current rom works normally. Just won't reboot into recovery from the Install Rom option, goes back to the sd card root directory and stays there. Going to try reinstalling ROM Manager and see what happens. The &amp keyboard fix from 2.4.0 works. Kinda prefer it anyhow, not a big fan of the red text on black background. My tired old eyes find it hard to read.

Last edited:

stonewall72

Reaction score
Great ROM so far! Testing compcache - will report back findings
D1 / LFY-1100_SLV /No wipe coming from 2.4