Bionic owners ignore this if you don't care about screen rez/camera/video/benchmarks

OP
bigdad63

bigdad63

Reaction score
I cannot buy a Samsung product because my last phone was the rogue. I still hate them for putting that POS out and selling me two of them!So me and my bionic are close mates because my last experience was so bad the bionic could suck and I would not notice. Luckily it is far from it.Also the bionic does one important thing that all these future phones don't. It is in my hand and being used now. All those other phones you never know when they will be here.One last thing. As a gadget guy I simply love the fact that the bionic got a 9 out of 10 in fixability from ifixit. Means I can buy broken ones for nothing on Craigs list in near future and repair it on my own if I want.Rooted and other awesome Dev stuff coming including MOTO being owned by Google! It is only going to get better as time goes on!I say this about my car too. "She aint perfect but she's mine and I know her inside and out!"I was a "wait for next big thing" guy for three years! Wanted LTE iPhone. During the wait I began using all Google products to run my business from the cloud...so Android was and is the choice and the bionic is an awesome, if not perfect, phone.There will always be greener grass somewhere in view, which may or may not be as green as you hoped. Got to learn to live a more zen life and grab some internal happiness every once in a while instead of always looking ahead. Life can pass you by while you live in the future...I'll be playing on my Droid bionic during your wait!:)Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums
Stop peering on my green grass!

OP
bigdad63

bigdad63

Reaction score
The Sprint network is a joke, any phone on it will be crippled because it's slow, spotty and unreliable. There is no denying this and this fact completely invalidates your post.
For the billionth time (ok, maybe the 4th), I fully acknowledge that sprint'network is a steaming pile. I was only talking about the hardware of a phone that's supposed to come to the best network in an upgraded form.

idefiler6

Reaction score
Epic 4g is the SGS2, right? If so, it's never coming to Verizon. The Prime is rumored to be coming (confirmation needed) but the Epic 4G will not make it here.

OP
bigdad63

bigdad63

Reaction score
Keep your eyes on the news section for some very interesting news - will be available shortly!

Dang you LG! Now I'll never be able to choose a phone:angry::angry:

OP
bigdad63

bigdad63

Reaction score
Epic 4g is the SGS2, right? If so, it's never coming to Verizon. The Prime is rumored to be coming (confirmation needed) but the Epic 4G will not make it here.

I wasn't trying to say it was, just trying to say that I really liked the epic 4g and that since the prime is kind of an upgraded epic so it should be absolutely awesome.

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Sadly you missed the joke, just like you missed the point that Verizon is getting a phone similar to the Epic 4G before December.

alucard9114

Reaction score
Im retuning my Bionic first thing in the morning. i cant stand the black screen and high pitch noise any longer if i paid 199 for it i would deal but no longer.What phone should ig et next ? Verizon only !