best thing about ics you've been waiting for

richiecalloway

Reaction score
Our phone can do so much already, so what is everyone waiting for with ice? In your opinion what is ics's best feature?

corki2

Reaction score
For me it's being able to customize the dock.

Sent from my Rezound.

Taco

Reaction score
I honestly want it for quicker boot time.

Sent From A Taco Bell Drive-Thru.

CtrlZ

Reaction score
It's a toss up between screen shots and the folders in the bottom dock. Love my screen shots

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

N4UPD

Reaction score
I already use a screenshot app. So I guess to disable bloatware.

hipnotic0718

Reaction score
Holding the power button and pressing the home key will give u a screen shot on the stock rezound

hevm786

Reaction score
There is a dedicated apps drawer icon on the dock, so you can fit one more app on the dock. Screenshots is another thing and also, the folders aren't ugly now.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Our phone can do so much already, so what is everyone waiting for with ice? In your opinion what is ics's best feature?

Just like when my Inc upgraded to gingerbread, my only want is better battery life. I got it on the Inc and am looking forward to it on the Rezound

Support Our Troops!!!
<><
A Rezound phone was used for this Tapatalk post

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
Shame how most people aren't aware that you could take screen shots on stock Rezound with sense as mentioned earlier. Very useful, good quality too.

I love docks, can never have enough of them.

But, unlike a lot of others, I also like the idea of built in, dedicated facial recognition (not just through an app or something). I don't plan on using it to prevent secret super hero identity info, just a cool way to unlock my phone. Hopefully the final release works really well.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
Since I already have the leak my favorite improvement is being able to disable bloat.

Sent from my HTC Rezound infused with ice cream goodness using Droid Forums.

Claudzion

Reaction score
Obviously I'm a novice on these things. What is a dock? What does a screen print do (on a phone)? I mean, it sounds kewl...just not sure what the benefits are.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

corki2

Reaction score
Obviously I'm a novice on these things. What is a dock? What does a screen print do (on a phone)? I mean, it sounds kewl...just not sure what the benefits are.

Sent from my Rezound using Droid Forums

The dock is the bottom of your screen where your shortcuts to email, messaging, etc. are. Print screen is handy for showing off your cool homescreen, or for more useful purposes. For example, I have an office calculator that lets me run a virtual tape. If I need to print it, I can take a screen shot of it and email it or print from my phone. There are many reasons printing your screen is handy.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

k1ngr4t

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Z Force
The dock is the bottom of your screen where your shortcuts to email, messaging, etc. are. Print screen is handy for showing off your cool homescreen, or for more useful purposes. For example, I have an office calculator that lets me run a virtual tape. If I need to print it, I can take a screen shot of it and email it or print from my phone. There are many reasons printing your screen is handy.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Great thing about docks is they don't necessarily have to be on the bottom and sometimes you can put whatever you want in them! Though others (I think the ICS one?) will be limited to the bottom, not sure about what can/will be in it. But I also recommend swipepad. The future is great.