ICS leak

cdm369

Reaction score
So I'm getting really tired of waiting for this ICS ota if it ever shows up. I am currently completely running stock and thinking about installing a leak. How difficult is it? What do I need to do? Thanks for any input.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3

NJames

Reaction score
FoxFi on HTC Rezound

Can anyone verify FoxFi (WiFi Hotspot) works with the ICS leak? It is very important for me to know before I do the install. 1 million thanks!

(You can install FoxFi from Play Store).

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
Can anyone verify FoxFi (WiFi Hotspot) works with the ICS leak? It is very important for me to know before I do the install. 1 million thanks!

(You can install FoxFi from Play Store).
I just installed it and it says it is working. Will have to experiment with it to be sure, but so far it looks good. I am on the first leak. 3.11.605.22

**well i cannot seem to connect using my laptop. I see the FoxFi hotspot, but when i connect it says there is no internet connection, though the phone says it is broadcasting. If anyone has better luck wioth a later leak please let me know. Thanks.**

Last edited:

NJames

Reaction score
I just installed it and it says it is working. Will have to experiment with it to be sure, but so far it looks good. I am on the first leak. 3.11.605.22

**well i cannot seem to connect using my laptop. I see the FoxFi hotspot, but when i connect it says there is no internet connection, though the phone says it is broadcasting. If anyone has better luck wioth a later leak please let me know. Thanks.**

Thanks for trying. Sounds close to me. Maybe check with the developer to make sure they will work on the issue or if they have an update already.