What HTC says about ICS for Rez

awahby

Reaction score
Yes, this is an official HTC leak, and you will have no problem loading the OTA. Make sure you follow my steps one by one, do not forget you will lose all your SMS and call history, and also do a backup of all your contact is Verizon backup assistant, so I suggest you go to the Market and download a SMS backup file manager like SMS Backup+, if the SMS's are important to you, you will also have to reinstal all your apps, once you setup your Gmail account with the Play store your apps will all be there for you to reload "that is the beauty of ICS,

Thanks for the valuable information. How about the photos and videos, will they be lost during the upgrade?

Schimm

Reaction score
keep dreaming, ny the way O just helped 5 people on here with the update, and they ate thrilled, by the way if you arecnot interested, why with all these questions, its not a heart transplant, and keep waiting for that Verizon OTA, good luck, by then the phone will be already one year's old.

Sent from my HTC Rezound with ICS using Droid Forums

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/showthread.php?p=2170641

Lol.

I'm just trying to see around the corner. In any case, nm, I think we're done here.

Sent by my hookah via hashcloud.

Schimm

Reaction score
No, I posted the latest ICS with my instructions. It's ok kid, now go play in a sand box.

Lol....I used your instructions!

Sent by my hookah via hashcloud.

dzone67

Reaction score
Fixed it for him, he is on ICS now.

What exactly did you do to resolve this? I'm having the exact same issue as well. Please help. I want to get over this already!

Bochoa

Reaction score
Drippler news, HTC officialy annouces 4.0 for rezound at the end of this month, update will take 45 days to roll out to all devices. From the time of the update date.

dzone67

Reaction score
Bochoa said:
Drippler news, HTC officialy annouces 4.0 for rezound at the end of this month, update will take 45 days to roll out to all devices. From the time of the update date.

Anything to back that claim you just made?

svdroiddude

Reaction score
Anything to back that claim you just made?

From Droid Life....a canned response from an HTC rep....which means absolutely nothing in terms of timing. We "may" get the official OTA some time this year....or next.

OP
Bluesman2008

Bluesman2008

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung GS5
a canned response from an HTC rep....which means absolutely nothing in terms of timing.

Exactly. My prediction - sometime this millenium...or maybe not.

dzone67

Reaction score
cybertec69 said:
You did not uncheck fastboot like I stated in my step by step instructions. Click on fastboot to go back to normal phone settings and follow my instructions.

ForumRunner_20120710_051913.png

Bochoa

Reaction score
Yeah just
Download drippler news off the android market, what else do you have to lose.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
So the last leak was the finished ICS, so according to the last line, it looks like Verizon is just trying to do a bit more tweaking to the ICS "a bit more bloatware anyone", LOL. By the way I have been enjoying ICS for weeks now, go F yourself Verizon.