ICS mid-march???

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
Are we on the brink of ICS official HTC release? This is absolutely an assumption on my part, but on HTC USA facebook page they posted about the sims game.. I tried to download it and it wasn't compatible. I responded to their post with basically why are they advertising a product that doesn't work on their flagship. The big response from HTC... dun dun dun... "HTC USA
Hi, Matthew. It will be available at the next update. This should happen around mid-March."

Kenyon1

Reaction score
I would vote for the Htc ceo for president if he got it out in march! :)

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using DroidForums

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
Are we on the brink of ICS official HTC release? This is absolutely an assumption on my part, but on HTC USA facebook page they posted about the sims game.. I tried to download it and it wasn't compatible. I responded to their post with basically why are they advertising a product that doesn't work on their flagship. The big response from HTC... dun dun dun... "HTC USA
Hi, Matthew. It will be available at the next update. This should happen around mid-March."

That doesn't indicate in any way shape or form that an ICS update is coming. ICS for the Sensation line is set to get ICS in March, with other phones "later this year". Perhaps you're confusing the Rezound for the HTC flagship phone...which in everyone else's eyes it certainly is not.

OP
R

RacingTiger03

Reaction score
I know this certainly doesn't say for certain that update will be an ICS update, but we can all dream right? :)

well, I specifically named the rezound, as far as VZW and I'm concerned.. the rezound is definitely the strongest Verizon device they have and a flagship for that carrier. Let's get the complete picture, this was my exact post to them :p "Matthew
Doesn't Work on rezound why advertise if it doesn't work on your latest device HTC?"

MrSmith317

Premium Member
Reaction score
I know this certainly doesn't say for certain that update will be an ICS update, but we can all dream right? :)

well, I specifically named the rezound, as far as VZW and I'm concerned.. the rezound is definitely the strongest Verizon device they have and a flagship for that carrier. Let's get the complete picture, this was my exact post to them :p "Matthew
Doesn't Work on rezound why advertise if it doesn't work on your latest device HTC?"

The Rezound is the hot nerdy chick on Verizon. Better in every way but still less popular than the blonde cheerleader(RAZR) or the cute foreign exchange student(Galaxy Nexus).

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Rezound is the hot nerdy chick on Verizon. Better in every way but still less popular than the blonde cheerleader(RAZR) or the cute foreign exchange student(Galaxy Nexus).

Lol:biggrin: I agree

cp24eva

Reaction score

oh this is by the the BEST and funniest analogy I have ever heard. You sir, you get a cookie and 1,000 virgin when you pass away. :D

You are going to receive like 20 likes for this one. I hope.

executedcupid

Reaction score
So if he is right, he gets no virgins right? I'm rooting against you my friend!!!

Sent from my AXI0M IONIC using DroidForums

cp24eva

Reaction score
He's right in the sense of the analogy. Who knows if he's right about the update time frame. So he will get his virgins. but I didn't say they were female :happy3::blink::blink::happy3:

macpro88

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score

lol, this made my day, time a 1,000. And so true.

This phone got drowned out, it really did. As powerful as the phone is, its simply not HTC's flagship phone. Sometimes we forget that there are other networks out there as well and HTC makes phones for those networks also. We may think its the flagship phone on VZW's network, but not overall...

I would be shocked if we did get ICS by March, but not surprised if we didn't.

The Sensation line will get it first.

dzone67

Reaction score
I think we're all missing the point here. I'm pretty sure the person that responded to you about an update had to have dealt with The Sims game. Not the phone. I don't know where you guys got software/phone update from....

Sent from a Rezound!

dalmi

Reaction score
Well this would be great, I would love to see this. Most likely not going to happen, but I can dream right?

Sent from my HTC ReZound using DroidForums