1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

[Update] Ice Cream Sandwich Rolling Out for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Starting Today

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 23, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

The official roll-out for Android 4.0/Ice Cream Sandwich on the Asus Eee Pad Transformer has begun in Taiwan. Owners of the OG Transformer tab in that area get to test things out a bit more for the rest of us. If the launch goes well, we could see a global release in the next few weeks. In fact, it wasn't that long ago that the word on the street was that it was delayed until March for the United States. It looks like they may very well hit that mark. This update brings the firmware to version 9.2.1.11. Here is Asus' official statement on their Facebook page:

Update: Apparently, Asus wasn't content to just bring it to Taiwan. According to an official statement from Asus, the ICS update will be rolling out tomorrow, 2/24, for U.S. users too! Wohoo! :) Here's the source: CampusLife.Asus.com

Source: TransformerForums via PhanDroid and Facebook - ASUS
    Last edited: Feb 23, 2012
  2. Low Saturn

Low Saturn New Member

My TF101 received the ICS update this morning.

I'm in San Jose, California.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using DroidForums