Are we ready to scale back the screen size yet?

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
I'm interested to see if more Android manufacturers produce smaller phones again now that Apple is doing it again. Guess that'll depends on how the SE sells.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Jonny Kansas

Administrator
Staff member
Rescue Squad
Apple is following Sony. But yeah everyone will give them credit.
I disagree, considering that the new smaller iPhone is being compared to the 5 or 5S. Apple is back pedalling to what they were doing prior to the 6 & 6+, not copying Sony. They held on to making smaller devices longer than anyone.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

PereDroid

Diamond Member
I agree with LWA. Everyone assumed Apple was done with the smaller phones. They probably were done for a minute but then realized how many people weren't upgrading to the behemoths. Now when Sammy comes out with an S8 Mini everyone will say "As Apple goes, there goes Sammy"...
Because Sony gets no love... :(

Efin

Diamond Member
Totally agree, but according to everyone (except Sony and Apple) you can only have BIG.
I asked my wife, currently on the i6, if she would consider the 5se, she said yes, she didn't like the bigger size, only going to the 6 because the battery was failing on the 5 and the offer on the 6 was great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Mustang02

Diamond Member
I asked my wife, currently on the i6, if she would consider the 5se, she said yes, she didn't like the bigger size, only going to the 6 because the battery was failing on the 5 and the offer on the 6 was great.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Thought size didn't matter?

I wish we could get large battery and good specs in a small phone.