Is the Nexus 6 the nexus we were looking for?

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
How in the world does that site consider the hardware comparable, PC? Yeah.. The iPhone is comparable to 2012...is that a fanboy site? I downloaded goat simulator on an iPhone 6+ and it hardly ran... I can run it just fine on my Maxx... Hmmm... Strange...
Let the apple people feel like they have arrived because they now have a phone with a big screen even though manufactures like blu even beat them to it. But they started from the bottom not they here. Android may have gotten there sooner but it is not always about getting to the finish line first . They are straggling in last and while everyone else has been home, showered, eaten, watched some TV, they would like the rest of us to show some team spirit and clap for them.

So I'm going to be a sport and clap.

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Let the apple people feel like they have arrived because they now have a phone with a big screen even though manufactures like blu even beat them to it. But they started from the bottom not they here. Android may have gotten there sooner but it is not always about getting to the finish line first . They are straggling in last and while everyone else has been home, showered, eaten, watched some TV, they would like the rest of us to show some team spirit and clap for them.

So I'm going to be a sport and clap.
You clap.. I'm throwing dumbbells at the dumbbells.. Lol

cr6

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.dronewolfmedia.com
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S7 Edge
Twitter
@dronewolfmedia
How in the world does that site consider the hardware comparable, PC? Yeah.. The iPhone is comparable to 2012...is that a fanboy site? I downloaded goat simulator on an iPhone 6+ and it hardly ran... I can run it just fine on my Maxx... Hmmm... Strange...
You may not have been holding it properly.

S5 tap'n

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
You may not have been holding it properly.

S5 tap'n
Probably needed to bend it, so it worked correctly..

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Way too big for me. The G2 is pushing it for handling comfortably for me. And I guess I just don't feel the need for a Nexus device anymore. I haven't rooted/unlocked/flashed for a few years. In fact I unlocked and rooted my Nexus 7 2nd gen just to be able to back up app data. My G2 is bone stock. With all the improvements to Android over the years there just hasn't been anything that I want or need that would require rooting.

Ollie

Droid Does
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note Edge - iPhone 6 Plus
I'm rooted for the same reason. Just for nandroids. Since Paranoid Android support disappeared on my devices that's all I do as far as root goes...nandroids.