[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

leftspin

Reaction score
Why install something like cm7? I was able to install this rom and cm9 without any issues, and i went from .604.

I read somewhere that that's how you had to do it, I didn't take the .621 update so I'm just going off what I hear. If it works without that then great.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I believe you only have to flash a 2nd init ROM first, if you are trying to use a Blur ROM.

X

flyguydip

Reaction score
Battery Info

It's true it looks like there are battery issues, but I checked my setcpu information, and it shows the battery has at least 5% more power than the phone is reporting. When the phone gets down to 1% it stays on for about another 20 minutes of heavy use. I'm talkin torch on high, wifi, bluetooth, gps, instagram, playing music, watching a netflix movie, playing angry birds space, field runners hd, and making a phone call (at the same time). The thing just won't die at 1%. However, after 20 minutes even though setcpu is still showing 2% or 3% the phone turns off and won't trun on again until the charger is plugged in.

Droid 2 - Gummy 0.9.0, base install with setcpu does the same thing even without the games installed. I have noticed better performance without my corporate email account installed and doing automatic sync.

Not sure how to get this info to the devs, but I hope it helps.

Savagerun

Reaction score
I take it that since the build number is 1.0.0 this is the official release and not a beta?

Your guess is as good as mine but i was thinking the same thing. There should be a changelog available tomorrow from what i understand but for now there's not much info.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com

leftspin

Reaction score
WTF is up with the boot animation and song......who in their right mind would want that?

I figured it was a joke and after a reboot I would be greeted with a sane boot animation, nope.

Oh man, now I can't wait to flash this. I didn't even know you could have boot animations with sound.

I'm guessing no, but can this be flashed over 0.9.0 without a data wipe?

Savagerun

Reaction score
Oh man, now I can't wait to flash this. I didn't even know you could have boot animations with sound.

I'm guessing no, but can this be flashed over 0.9.0 without a data wipe?

I would wipe data(which i did). Just installed it running great so far. Mms wasn't working but gosms works fine. The boot animation and sound made me lmao , its a pink and gray cat running with a rainbow streak behind it with a sky blue background and some kind of child like nursery rhyme music playing. That's the best way i can describe it lol....but fortunately you can disable the sound and animation in gummy settings if you want (which i couldn't do fast enough). Nice looking rom seems solid so far.

clueless77

Reaction score
I would wipe data(which i did). Just installed it running great so far. Mms wasn't working but gosms works fine. The boot animation and sound made me lmao , its a pink and gray cat running with a rainbow streak behind it with a sky blue background and some kind of child like nursery rhyme music playing. That's the best way i can describe it lol....but fortunately you can disable the sound and animation in gummy settings if you want (which i couldn't do fast enough). Nice looking rom seems solid so far.

Hahaha he made the boot animation the Nyan Cat, I will flash this just for that.

BAD ASS X

bkendrick

Reaction score
If I'm on the latest liberty how do I go to gummy 1.0? Just wipe/clear install?

DX. CFU. LIB 3 2.0