[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

bkendrick

Reaction score
Forgive me....what's gapps? Downloading now and thanks!

DX. CFU. LIB 3 2.0

Savagerun

Reaction score
Forgive me....what's gapps? Downloading now and thanks!

DX. CFU. LIB 3 2.0

Gapps is Google apps. First you do all your wipes then install the rom zip and as soon as the rom is done installing select choose zip from sdcard and find and install the gapps zip then select reboot system when its done.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Rocky21

Reaction score
Guys, is there a fix to the bluetooth sounding all scratchy when you make or answer a phone call? I can't use it in my car and I travel for a living and 100% need this working or I will hafta switch to a different ROM. Any advice or suggestions or recommendations for another ROM that is stable and has bluetooth working correctly?

leftspin

Reaction score
This is a great ROM but Jesus, that was the most painful boot animation experience of my life haha

aquemeni

Reaction score
Check out the full documentation page. They made it super easy to change the boot audio, or even create your own boot animations...these Dev's rule. Gummy Love!

prime

Kernel Developer
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Website
github.com
Check out the full documentation page. They made it super easy to change the boot audio, or even create your own boot animations...these Dev's rule. Gummy Love!

Doesn't make it any less annoying, but yes it can be easily changed.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
That was the worst 5 minutes of my life.

On the plus side, this ROM keeps getting better and I love Wizard's Boot Menu in conjunction with it.

GUMMY