[ROM] b00stedICS | shadow | build2 | May 7 1346 EST

wolfballz

Reaction score
BMc08GT said:
New nightly is up 5/22

Changelog for 5-22-14_28 nightly:

HWA Enabled(Synced to current CM9 changes by Johnman)
Apollo Included in as replacement as new Music player by CM
Blackness at boot is gone
OMX changes(credit -johnman)
omapzoom added in(credit johnman)
fw changes made to make transition to build3(sorry its a suprise)
*Build3 will have the feature counterparts added in for you to use
ApexLauncher updated to 1.2.0
DeepSleepMode is added but not active yet, as we still need to work on fixing the call for it. Hopefully soon it will be fully activated
May be more...

Let me know how it goes :)

Will give it a go today. Was the camcorder fixed also or not yet. Thanks for the good work.
***Edit*** Can i use the same framework-res.apk that is at bottom of download page?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid Forums

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
wolfballz said:
Will give it a go today. Was the camcorder fixed also or not yet. Thanks for the good work.
***Edit*** Can i use the same framework-res.apk that is at bottom of download page?

Sent from my DROIDX using Droid Forums

I'd hold off on using the fw apk I'll get a new one up soon. Also you will need to update su in rom manager as there seems to be an issue. There is also some flickering due to hwa still

wolfballz

Reaction score
I'd hold off on using the fw apk I'll get a new one up soon. Also you will need to update su in rom manager as there seems to be an issue. There is also some flickering due to hwa still

Seems good. The only thing I noticed was when using the dial pad it almost sounds like a double tone when you hit a number while on a call but doesn't seem to be actually be double pressing number. I really don't care for the soft buttons but I know you said you will get another fw apk up soon, and even after your warning I felt like being a little retarded and then added the fw apk to the new nightly anyway and flashed it... it did a different kind of bootloop but I was able to pull battery and it let me get to recovery and flash my latest nandroid anyway. Looking forward to new fw apk.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok so the nightcap is compiling so pray that it finishes (lol)
Here is the changelog for it:

#Added DSPManager as a replacement for MusicFX(should work better with Apollo)
#Audio wakelock issue should be fixed
#Updated Blacklist
Code:
/*
 * Note:!! If you notice any lag in any apps or issues caused by HWA add it to  
 * blacklist at bottom of build.prop and reboot to see if the issue is rectified.  
 *If so, please let me know so I can add it to the global blacklist.
 */
#Pulled in any upstream CM and CyanogenDefy changes
#Updated APex to v1.2.1
#Fixed Lockscreen Memory Leak
#Added FW side of commits for build3(These will be in every nightcap from now on)
#Hopefully solved root issue from last nightly
Code:
/*
 * DeepSleepMode call is still not implemented. I dont believe this should prevent
 * the device from actually sleeping though. True deepsleep(what MIUI-GB and CM7
 * have now- is being worked on by Wiz, and company, including myself.
 */
#Build should be all around better minus any lag or issues still being seen due to HWA

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Ok so the nightcap is compiling so pray that it finishes (lol)
Here is the changelog for it:

#Added DSPManager as a replacement for MusicFX(should work better with Apollo)
#Audio wakelock issue should be fixed
#Updated Blacklist
Code:
/*
 * Note:!! If you notice any lag in any apps or issues caused by HWA add it to  
 * blacklist at bottom of build.prop and reboot to see if the issue is rectified.  
 *If so, please let me know so I can add it to the global blacklist.
 */
#Pulled in any upstream CM and CyanogenDefy changes
#Updated APex to v1.2.1
#Fixed Lockscreen Memory Leak
#Added FW side of commits for build3(These will be in every nightcap from now on)
#Hopefully solved root issue from last nightly
Code:
/*
 * DeepSleepMode call is still not implemented. I dont believe this should prevent
 * the device from actually sleeping though. True deepsleep(what MIUI-GB and CM7
 * have now- is being worked on by Wiz, and company, including myself.
 */
#Build should be all around better minus any lag or issues still being seen due to HWA
#Added potentially better idle battery life and better battery life while screen is off while playing music
#SystemUI will now restart on theme change

5/25 nightly is uploaded :)

wolfballz

Reaction score
#Added potentially better idle battery life and better battery life while screen is off while playing music
#SystemUI will now restart on theme change

5/25 nightly is uploaded :)

Got the 5/25 nightly, Data usage notification will not go away even when clicking on it in the notification bar. When longpressing on the wifi toggle in the notification to bring up settings for it I get Unfortunately System UI has stopped and then my background image goes black. Also where can I download any themes for this?
***EDIT***
After rebooting the Data usage warning will still not go away, and longpressing wifi toggle in notification bar still gives me Unfortunately System UI has stopped and background goes black but now background image comes back.
When I try to go into system settings I get a message stating App isn't installed.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
There is an issue with settings. I am recompiling after completely wiping out build directory. Build will be up in 40 min or so

wolfballz

Reaction score
There is an issue with settings. I am recompiling after completely wiping out build directory. Build will be up in 40 min or so

Sweet. I will keep an eye out for it. Will it be renamed in the download section or samething just updated?

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
New builds up. New timestamp on it. Fw-res.apk should work from earlier today. Let me know if cam saves pics or not on new build

wolfballz

Reaction score
New builds up. New timestamp on it. Fw-res.apk should work from earlier today. Let me know if cam saves pics or not on new build

Downloading now, will report back. Thanks for the awesome work. I plan to donate in the near future when I get my next check.

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Always appreciate the love. :) Just an FYI on newest nightly the camera is failing to save pics unfortunately. It is being looked into

wolfballz

Reaction score
BMc08GT said:
Always appreciate the love. :) Just an FYI on newest nightly the camera is failing to save pics unfortunately. It is being looked into

Yeah it looks like it snaps the photo but in the gallery shows a black photo.

ToneMasterFlex

Reaction score
hey guys i was wondering if you guys could help me, i just flashed nightly 4 the 5/25/12 one, and the the ringtone i download of zedge will not make any sound, same with notification sounds and all, is this bug? or do i have to change something in the settings???

jawohl

Reaction score
Tried this ROM 2 different times and both times had root issues. Everything else seemed ok. Maybe a future release will get this sorted out. Thank you dev for your time and effort!

OP
B

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
jawohl said:
Tried this ROM 2 different times and both times had root issues. Everything else seemed ok. Maybe a future release will get this sorted out. Thank you dev for your time and effort!

Update su in rom manager. Something went a little wonky with it. Should be fixed next build :-\