[ROM] Boosted ICS

Savagerun

Reaction score
Sounds like there could be some action developing on this rom soon. I was wondering why it hasn't been updated but BMc08GT mentioned possibly posting a Changelog today so hopefully its a good one.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

shaggykid

Reaction score
Will I need to sbf since I'm not on GB anymore? Or could I just recover my From of this from backup and then flash the update over it?

Sent from your mom's house using my Droid X

OP
leftspin

leftspin

Reaction score
Will I need to sbf since I'm not on GB anymore? Or could I just recover my From of this from backup and then flash the update over it?

Gotta be on GB kernel to recover the backup. If you're on .602/.605 you're good to go, if not then you need to SBF

EDIT: There's an update for this ROM? Where'd you find it? The Rootz thread still says build1

Savagerun

Reaction score
No there's not an update just yet but one of the devs mentioned possibly posting a Changelog today so who knows when it will happen but at least we know probably soon.

shaggykid

Reaction score
Sorry I was meaning whenever the update cones out.

Savagerun

Reaction score
What rom are you on right now shaggy?

Savagerun

Reaction score
Ok then you can install this right over gummy whenever the next build is available. Just wipe data,cache and davlik first.

BMc08GT

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
Official b00stedICS thread has been created here on DF please direct all questions, comments, praise, and everything else to it. I hope to see you guys there