ZapX BAZINGA ROM (OTA) - Social Blur Only, Fast, Themed from Drewgaren.com

guest0

Reaction score
I tried to install 2.1 over 1.6 and it brick my phone. It got stuck on the M screen. I tried to get back into recovery but it would not. I just end up getting a new phone from Verizon under warrenty.

With the new phone, I rooted and installed the 2.1 but I can't see the time because top of the screen is black.

What did I do wrong during install?

Cyklone

Reaction score
I tried to install 2.1 over 1.6 and it brick my phone. It got stuck on the M screen. I tried to get back into recovery but it would not. I just end up getting a new phone from Verizon under warrenty.

With the new phone, I rooted and installed the 2.1 but I can't see the time because top of the screen is black.

What did I do wrong during install?

Hmm, maybe you should get familiar with SBF for the DX to avoid having to replace phone.

You should probably re-apply the 2.1. Did you format System and Cache first? Dont think you needed to format Data if you had zapx 1.6 already.

On another note, I see that Drew has released the .340 version of zapx. Has anyone tried it yet? I am still sitting on 2.1 for now.

AMelis

Reaction score
On another note, I see that Drew has released the .340 version of zapx. Has anyone tried it yet? I am still sitting on 2.1 for now.

Yeah, pretty outstanding. Nice icons. The windows and transitions animations are nice, and it is fast!

One thing that I like is that the overall effect is that it gives the Droid X a polished, elegant feel.:)