[ROM] [AOSP][4.0.4][CDMA] Gummy 1.2.0 - 5/9/12 [BETA]

t.crawford714

Reaction score
If I wipe data and cache can I just install this over CM9, or do I have to SBF? This is for .605, correct?

Savagerun

Reaction score
If I wipe data and cache can I just install this over CM9, or do I have to SBF? This is for .605, correct?

Yes it's for 602/605. Yes you can flash over cm9 just wipe data, cache partition and select advanced and wipe davlik cache then install gummy and gapps.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

t.crawford714

Reaction score
Yes it's for 602/605. Yes you can flash over cm9 just wipe data, cache partition and select advanced and wipe davlik cache then install gummy and gapps.

Looks like I'll install this today and compare the battery life to CM9.

t.crawford714

Reaction score
OP
13th angel

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
so the gummy hasn't been updated at all? still 0.9.0?

Other than the test 4.0.4 build, no. Gummy isn't like CM with nightlies and hundreds of people working on it. There's only 2 main dev's then the device specific devs.

Sent from my D2G

imp3r10

Reaction score
Other than the test 4.0.4 build, no. Gummy isn't like CM with nightlies and hundreds of people working on it. There's only 2 main dev's then the device specific devs.

Sent from my D2G

Alright, thats not problem, i know you are a busy man so not gonna complain about it. They are pretty similar so I may go back to CM9.

Great work by the way.

bobd27

Reaction score
Does this work on the DXs that have been rooted via the .604 sbf? I'd like to give it a try and am not sure if the instructions in the OP apply to this. Also in CWM which recovery do I flash? Milestone, DX or DX 2nd init? It confused me with just the DX and 2nd init choice, now I'm really baffled. Or am I over analyzing?

imp3r10

Reaction score
Does this work on the DXs that have been rooted via the .604 sbf? I'd like to give it a try and am not sure if the instructions in the OP apply to this. Also in CWM which recovery do I flash? Milestone, DX or DX 2nd init? It confused me with just the DX and 2nd init choice, now I'm really baffled. Or am I over analyzing?

yes it should.

I sbf'd to .605 and then rooted and rom'd but .604 should work too.

sbfing is that hard so wouldnt hurt to go to .605

bobd27

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, but, unfortunately I took the .621 update and the only way to get root was SBF to .604 (Thanks to 1KDS and Goose and the others who came up with that) and if I try to sbf to.605 it'll brick.

droidfellow

Reaction score
Installed on April 3, running excellent, smooth, no issue to report at all. I did have to sfb after a failed first try coming from Galnet MIUI.

P.S. can't seem to find the settings to turn off keyboard shortcuts, can some one point me in that direction.

leftspin

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, but, unfortunately I took the .621 update and the only way to get root was SBF to .604 (Thanks to 1KDS and Goose and the others who came up with that) and if I try to sbf to.605 it'll brick.

Since you're SBF'd to .604, flash a .605 ROM like CM7 and then flash this over it

cylamanae

Reaction score
Since you're SBF'd to .604, flash a .605 ROM like CM7 and then flash this over it

Why install something like cm7? I was able to install this rom and cm9 without any issues, and i went from .604.