Activation question

deershoot3r

Reaction score
not sure if it goes here, but i have a droid x tht is currently activated, i bought a droid 1 from a friend and i was wondering if i go into the program menu and change the droid 1's MIN, IMSI_11_12, MDN, CDMA Sys ID to the droid x's will i have both phones activated on the same number?

BodyBagz

Reaction score
not sure if it goes here, but i have a droid x tht is currently activated, i bought a droid 1 from a friend and i was wondering if i go into the program menu and change the droid 1's MIN, IMSI_11_12, MDN, CDMA Sys ID to the droid x's will i have both phones activated on the same number?
Not likely. Each phone has a distinctive number assigned to it, therefore only 1 phone at a time should activate and work on 1 line.

ArmyPunk21

Reaction score
(Did not look at date on this post)
b
But yes, it would work. I personally was able to do this from my LG Voyager to the Droid X back in december of 2010. My friend called me and both phones rang at once. The problem with me thought was that the DX was stolen yet it still was able to activate and also I didn't have a data plan. So really, it shouldn't have worked but did. If you do do this, be sure that you make a google voice account onto the phone you copy your info onto. Verizon caught onto me when I did this within an hour in time length. They then completely block the DX from futher activation even with a new ESN.

Note, doing this is not illegal but cloneing a cellular device is. This is contridictory to its self cause im sure if you ask anyone on this forum they would say that this is a form of" cloneing". Watch your ass when doing this and posting a reply to this topic, for I feel im on a fine line describing what I have already.