A Thread Of Topics You Would Never Like To See Again

Droidfish

Reaction score
Seriously, Hook has spent countless hours helping df users and making new members feel welcome, I know this because i've spent way too much at this site. I've also had alot of fun here. I see the humor in this thread, mostly because I know where hookbill is coming from, an I also know that that since he posted this he probably told 30 new members welcome to the forum. Hooks a good mod, and this a comical thread. Take from it what you want....

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Does anybody know where to download Nandroid? I looked and can't see it in the market.

ROFL My absolute favorite...

...mostly because I remember the night I rooted asking the same question. In all fairness I lurked my way thru the whole root process;)

Even better is when that is asked in conjunction with the statement that the instructions have been read a few times on how to install SPRecovery, do a backup, do an install, etc and that it is all understood completely....but where to download the darn Nandroid?

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I'm tired of seeing all these threads titled "Help!!! I pooped my pants."

Yes...it would be much better to use the politically correct word stinky.

As in: "Help...I did stinky in my pants!"

OP
hookbill

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm just looking at the topics currently in the general discussion thread and thought I'd drag this out of the closet again. :)

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Man hook if you obey the speed limit you won't get pulled over and feel the need to pull this thread out again. Look leaving the house 30- 45 mins early is a good thing. Getting to work 30 mins early is a good thing.
During after work traffic; listen to your droid and keep the one car distance. People will cut you off, cut infront of you, slam on brakes and turn late at mcDonald.... but it is all good. Just relax, exhale, listen to your music, and expect for it to happen (getting cut off, etc).
Think "Kum ba yah"......

:tongue:

dancedroid

Droids

Reaction score
NEW ROM!!! Bigger, Faster, ULTRA Smooth, Tons of Goodies, Built from Source!!!

(Repeat weekly)

Droids

Reaction score
NEW ROM!!! Bigger, Faster, ULTRA Smooth, Tons of Goodies, Built from Source!!!

(Repeat weekly)
^^^I might get flamed for that one...

How about:

Which ROM should I use, and why?

and

Which case should I get for my Droid?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
I would like to never see a thread about someone trying to get help "unlocking" a droid they found or stole.

I haven't seen this topic and I don't think it would be recieved very well here

Sent from my Droid thru Time and Space

b00mb00mchuck

Reaction score
I would like to never see a thread about someone trying to get help "unlocking" a droid they found or stole.

I haven't seen this topic and I don't think it would be recieved very well here

That topic just posted a little while ago... the kid that found the incredible at costco or whatever...

gszeman

Reaction score
Here are some:

Anything that starts with:
"I don't mean to bring this up again, but..."
Or
"I followed the directions to a t, but..." Which usually means they saw there were directions but didn't bother to follow them...even after they had an issue.
Or
"I don't know what I'm doing, email me now at [email protected] to hold my hand"

Thanks for this thread...even I, a semi noob get frustrated at the lack of search/reading skills of people who post sometimes.

713King

Reaction score
My thread that was deleted, "Found HTC Incredible." Will the people who were name calling me get 30 day vacation, as the rules say?