A Thread Of Topics You Would Never Like To See Again

MadScientist

Reaction score
Thunderbolt release dates
Seriously ...Thunderbolt threads
I was so naive back then. It's that whole section.

Come on guys seriously? Its the next step in evolution of the smartphone. Yes there are some posters that get carried away but the topic of a next step evolution will always be heated. I would have thought droid enthusiasts of all people would appreciate that.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Thunderbolt release dates
Seriously ...Thunderbolt threads
I was so naive back then. It's that whole section.
....Yes there are some posters that get carried away but the topic of a next step evolution will always be heated. I would have thought droid enthusiasts of all people would appreciate that.

The posters I'm thinking of have 200+ posts & don't even own a smartphone yet. I don't think that deserves appreciation. Go look at all the closed threads in there; not to mention the garbage posts within.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint
Next step evolution... Say what? It's still single core!

<snark>

Yeah, the TB threads need pruning. Once the phone actually drops and people get their hands on it, though, I predict we'll see threads along the lines of "Why I hate my TB and should have gotten a Bionic instead" and "TB SUX!!!!". Ah well, 'tis the interwebz.

MadScientist

Reaction score

<snark>

Yeah, the TB threads need pruning. Once the phone actually drops and people get their hands on it, though, I predict we'll see threads along the lines of "Why I hate my TB and should have gotten a Bionic instead" and "TB SUX!!!!". Ah well, 'tis the interwebz.

I'm not going to get into it here as this isn't the appropriate place but message me if you'd like to discuss. Just because some of us don't have a lot of posts doesn't mean we are clueless. A great man once said that the smart talk but the wise listen.

furbearingmammal

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Website
swdouglas.blogspot.com
Current Phone Model
32GB Moto X Developers Edition
Twitter
furryvarmint

<snark>

I'm not going to get into it here as this isn't the appropriate place but message me if you'd like to discuss. Just because some of us don't have a lot of posts doesn't mean we are clueless. A great man once said that the smart talk but the wise listen.

I was snarking, nothing more. If you find this offensive I apologize.

Also, I didn't say anything about the number of posts. Are you sure you meant to quote me and not the post above mine? The title of this thread is "thread topics you would never like to see again" and I would never like to see another "why X phone sucks and why I hate it" or "why I should have gotten phone Z, Y, or P instead of my piece of crap" which I have seen a number of. My snark at the beginning was used solely as an example of why I agreed that I did NOT want to see any more Thunderbolt arguments, especially about release date. It's so easy for them to go off-topic, turn into shouting matched, arguments, personal attacks, and in general bad news for the forum.

So, again, I apologize if my comment caused you some level of distress. Such a result was not the intent of my statement in any way, shape, or form.

dfuser312553

Silver Member
Reaction score
Anything involving incredible battery life with unused phones or terrible battery with brand new phones.