A question for the guys...

VirtualGeek

Reaction score
(and maybe also the girls).

Which pocket do you keep your wallet in? No, I"m not planning on pick-pocketing you, it's just most people I know carry it in their back pocket. This has never made sense to me. How can that be comfortable when you sit down? Mine goes in the front left pocket.

So, which pocket do you carry your wallet in?

STIDRIVER

Reaction score
Front left... also never understood why you would keep in your back pocket.. You'd think that would throw your spine off after a while from sitting crooked.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Same side as my G36 :)

Sam

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Front with my kerambit and keys. Droid gets the other front pocket all alone.

issues636

Reaction score
i used to keep it in my back right pocket, until i was about 19. i moved out of my house in jersey and moved to florida. and after an 18 hour drive sitting on my ass, i decided it was time for a change. i went and bought a less bulky wallet and now i keep it in my front left pocket.

Mikejl

Reaction score
I'm left handed so I've alway carried it my wallet in my left back pocket. I'm 57 so I now have an indentation in my left butt check that holds my wallet flush so when I sit I can't even feel it. ;)

I alway carry my money in a money clip in my front pocket. I keep my wallet pretty thin.

Mke

DessoThumbs

Reaction score
A really huge wallet (l keep everything in there) goes in my right rear pocket. I'm a no hinney kinda guy but it never bothes me. My naked Droid goes in my front left.

JonKyu

Silver Member
Reaction score
Before I kept it in my front pocket, now I carry in my right back pocket but only with thin wallets. I'm pretty minimal with what I carry. I always wonder why some people have so much in their wallets (like my dad) lol.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Back left unless the pants I'm wearing only has a back right. And if there are no back pockets at all it goes in my front.

As far as sitting down goes it causes me no discomfort whatsoever. The pocket is on my hip when I sit not my butt.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'm almost 50, and since I started carrying a wallet it has always been in the back right pocket. No discomfort, but on long drives I put it in the console with my two buddies...Smith and Wesson.

FuzzyBeard

Reaction score
Back left, although I'm right handed for the most part. It's been the same pocket for 40 years. Sits off to the side, but I can feel it on long trips. What amazes me is that people can be comfortable with it in the front, it always feels like it's pushing against the hip joint when I bend my leg. Must depend on the cut of your jeans and the depth of your pockets

justin82

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
RF Next to my .45 droid front left