So I was at a party and saw the Droid X...

Status
Not open for further replies.

erict

Reaction score
I use a belt case to carry mine. The OP never said what his current phone is? Maybe not bitter but could be jealous, LOL.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

OP
G

Grimster

I have the incredible, an overall superior device.

want a droid

Reaction score
Although I haven't used either. I'd have to say, from what I've seen on this site and others, and most would have to agree that the X > the Incredible.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Which is "greater" or "better" is strictly a personal choice, and depends almost entirely on a person's needs and preferences. They each have different features and characteristics, which may be a plus or minus depending on who you talk to.

Yeah, I'm still OG D1.

OP
G

Grimster

Oh really???

Incredible has :
1. Superior AMOLED screen. Droid X has LCD which produces washed colors and images. Ive compared side by side and the screen on the Incredible blows away the Droid X by a lot.
2. Superior size. Incredible is far more advanced and compact in size. Droid X design is inefficient and can not even fit in most front pants pocket.
3. Incredible has superior UI from HTC.
4. Superior camera on Incredible.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ok, I was subtly trying to make sure this thread didn't go in this direction. But, as they say, subtlety is a lost art. Any debate over which phone/rom/whatever is better cannot be won, period. Because it comes down to personal preference and need. Let's NOT go down this path.

Yeah, I'm still OG D1.

OP
G

Grimster

Someone has yet to explain why the Droid X ridiculously bulges out at the top.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Someone answer why the droid X gets so ridiculously THICK where the camera is. There is no reason for this but poor engineer? The LG Optimus Black is slim all the way through with no ridiculous bulge like on the droid X.

It is not a ridiculous design. It is a necessity. The hump houses a mechanical shutter. You aren't gonna fit that in a ultra thin phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.