How do you carry your droid on you?

DrewMullen

Reaction score
ive always had crappy phones and im about to upgrade to the Droid so i was just wondering, how do you recommend carrying the phone? on a belt(clip on holder or one that you set it down in) or in your pocket?

it is my experience that dust tends to get under the screen after a while of a device being in your pocket.. any advice how to prevent this if this is how you carry it?

sorry if this seems like a dumb question, im nervous about buying an expensive phone because i want it to stay in mint condition.

segen77

Reaction score
throw it in your pocket and be done with it. it's just a phone.

don't let technology dictate how you lead your life.

that being said, if you really want to, throw a case on it.

Reaction score
I threw a screen protector on it because I've carried PDA's for over 10 years and I love having a brand-new condition screen on my device. My experience has been the screens are the things that get damaged and bother you since you are staring at it. The minor scratches you may see on the body are not as visible. That being said, if you are worried about it, pick up a case. Personally I like the feel of the droid and the size, so I don't want to add the bulk of a case to the phone or the bulk of a case to my belt, so I slip it in my pocket and be done with it. The screen protector keeps is my insurance policy.

biteme

Reaction score
I have a leather belt pouch, keeps it handy and protected.

radioz

Reaction score
I carry mine in a holster on my belt. The Droid wouldn't fit in my pockets.

Takami826

Reaction score
shoved in my pocket until SOMEONE gets a bloody body glove case in stock!!!!! I AM lookin at the Seidio and unsure what Ghost Armor is all about, but the price the Verizon guy promised me is even better than on Amazon, so I was kinda waitin but he still doesn't have them in stock so I may forego the "deal"... I can wait on the car charger not so much on the case given my track history LOL

Dr. Tenma

Reaction score
Pocket with screen protector. Belt clips mean I have to wear a belt and magnet clips make it go crazy...

bigthinker

Reaction score
I have a belt clip from Seido (from VZW) and really like it....Also have a screen protector on the device (VZW)....if I'm going out to do some more aggressive outdoor stuff or to hike, I put it in a snap on case from (You guessed it) VZW

iiimegamaniii

Reaction score
Verizon clear hard case + front pocket carry = easy access & well protected.

I had a screen protector on it but took it off last week as the screen is made of glass (not scratched easily to say the least) and the screen looks a hell-of-a-lot better.

Like others have said, it's a phone. I obviously want to keep it in good shape for as long as I can, but in the end, all of my past phones have had scratches / dings on them at some point in their life. It's bound to happen at some point. :)

- Mega

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
i always carry my Droid along side with a special 'elite' services team made up of 14 members, a small nuclear arsenal and a rape whistle... just in case :)

Last edited: