How do you carry your phone? Pocket? Belt?

diggy488

Reaction score
I've always carried my phone on my belt, as I feel like it's the safest place for me. I used to have it in a clipped in holster, but got accustomed to using a case with a magnetic flap. My Droid is in very good cosmetic condition because of this.
I'm curious as to how everyone else carries their phone. I tried carrying it in my pocket a couple of times, but it was very uncomfortable and just didn't feel secure enough. I'll be upgrading my phone soon, and it will have a larger screen. It'll be interesting to see how much of a pain it will be to carry around! How do you all carry your phone? A poll should probably be in place. :)

nikecar

Reaction score
Pocket. Belt holsters are for nerds.

Sent from someplace, and with something that you need not worry about.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Pocket. Try to keep the battery side out in case I bump into something.

+1 I shattered my D1 by having the screen facing out. That was an expensive mistake, $300 for an upgrade :icon_eek:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

kevsgroove

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Pixel 2 XL
I've always use a case that clips to my belt (nerd pouch as my daughter calls it) with my OG Droid, Droid X, and now I have the generic case for the Bionic that was in the Costco bundle. Each of my phones look like new.

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
Report in the news just said 1 in 6 cell phones have fecal e.coli on them. Careful over the toilet.

Oh, that's just gross. It's like when I eat fast food. I don't want to hear what goes on, I just want to enjoy my food.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score
Pocket

Sanitize your phones asap