How do you carry your droid on you?

Signum

Reaction score
MOTA855HOC

purchase that online, or at your local vzw store. its a hard shell for the phone with a that slides into the holster it comes with.

i have it myself. i sell it all day left and right at work. i only use the holster part when im at work, other than that the phone just goes right in my pocket with the hard case on it.

ive dropped my phone 2 times since i got it and all is well.

OP
D

DrewMullen

Reaction score
MOTA855HOC

purchase that online, or at your local vzw store. its a hard shell for the phone with a that slides into the holster it comes with.

i have it myself. i sell it all day left and right at work. i only use the holster part when im at work, other than that the phone just goes right in my pocket with the hard case on it.

google doesnt seem to know what that is and neither does bestbuy.com

link?

kpj313

Reaction score
I used my old storm holster with the belt clip. I just used a knife and cut out the magnet and used stick on Velcro instead, it's a perfect fit and works great!

Laurence5905

Reaction score
In my pocket, no screen-protector, no case.

I do take the precaution of carrying my keys in the OTHER pocket. No sense in risking a scratch on the screen, even though it's glass and shouldn't scratch easily.

Donkey Hodie

Reaction score
I have the bottom part of the VZW hard case on my Droid, removed the top part because it interfered to much when using the slide out keyboard. That plus a screen protector and it all goes in my pocket - pants when it's warmer, jacket this time of year. I've got a seido case on order so I'll wait to see whether that will replace my current setup.

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
MOTA855HOC

google doesnt seem to know what that is and neither does bestbuy.com

link?

thats a verizon wireless part number

Enter your location

mot_droid_rubberized_swivel_holster.png

otaku

Reaction score
Unfortunately I only have one pocket, don't use the back pockets because I sit on them and need to use one front pocket to carry my Kel-Tec PF9, so I'm forced to use a holster so I can keep my keys and wallet in the other pocket. All the gear leaves my pants feeling pretty heavy, good thing I have a very high quality and thick handmade belt :)

EDITED TO ADD: this is the holster from Seidio:

http://www.seidioonline.com/product-p/csl4sf-h.htm

It does not appear to activate the docks and it's magnetic. I hated the Verizon one with velcro.

OP
D

DrewMullen

Reaction score
@Garrett thats the best looking case i think ive seen, i might pick that one up!

kbrede

Reaction score
Wrapped in a clear case, in my pocket, with nothing else.
Kent

yoopermjm

Reaction score
I use my old Alltel magnetic case, with magnets cut out and superglued to a bottle opener on the fridge door, and velcro glued where the magnets were. Works like a charm and I love that case, it swivels when I want it to and not when I don't. I used industrial strength velcro btw.