How do you carry your droid on you?

khelek

Reaction score
As some others have said, mine is nekkid and placed straight in my pocket.

Being someone who values their electronic treasures a lot and especially this wonderful new shininess, it *really* bothered me at first. However, over time and having seen someone attempt to decimate their screen with their keys, I've backed off the obsessive paranoia and, as long as I've double-checked everything else is in my other pocket, I'm not worried about it.

My bigger fear is, I'll go to slip it in my pocket and find out that I don't actually have my pocket open and it goes sliding right to the asphalt road. Oh, it's happened with other phones....

If I'm sitting, I'll typically take it out of my pocket and set it down -- at work it's on my desk, if I'm driving it's either in my lap or, if there's a spot in my car that Monk himself would lick, I'll place it down there.

OK, so there's still a little obsessive paranoia there :)

Erich_F

Reaction score
I use this horizontal holster from Case Logic that I got at Target for $19. The Droid is a damn perfect fit. The inside has a felt liner, and the shell is thick but flexible. The magnetic cover flap is secure and does not affect the Droid mag sensors, screen in or out, doesn't matter. I made sure of that in the store before I bought it. Also, the back belt clip is very stiff and secure, almost to a fault in attaching it to yourself. Wearing a leather belt makes it darn near impossible to pull it off without a lot of effort.

EDIT: Just backed through the thread and noticed Mike posted the same case...well, consider this a confirmation post for Mike :)

101933_1_1

Last edited: