How do you carry your phone?

baldybill

Reaction score
Just wondering what the concensus was on how most people carry their phone.

I used to use a belt clip constantly, but am not finding one I like for my new phone. Not sure if I can get used to carrying it in my pocket.

How do you carry your phone?

Sent from my OG Droid

MECHANO

Reaction score
I hate using belt clips... always gets caught on things, and makes it tough to buckle up. Front right pocket all the way for me.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

vonfink13

Reaction score
No case...no screen protector....front right pocket....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using DroidForums

xxwabbit

Reaction score
Front left pocket. Ocassionaly pants pocket with nothing else in it and only while upright. Naked..(no screen protector). I do have a case to clip on the belt for use when mowing lawn, etc.

tuffD1

Reaction score
I once used an old BB leather case which did a good job. Except for those darn magnets docking my D1, which was annoying. I now use a 5.11 Tactical case (C4-Medium, $14.99). Slightly more bulky than the BB case but it works great. My D1 fits good, no screen protector/case, no problems (may even fit with a case) :) I also throw it in my front left pocket or back pocket if I'm doing a lot of walking.

Sent from my ProjElite Droid¹

iamjoe

Reaction score
i've been a belt clip guy since my blackberry to OG droid to bionic. My phone is always on my side. My wife? Nah, her iPhone is God knows where and she never answer's it.

PatG

Reaction score
Exactly the same way for me

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
it all depends on what I'm wearing i have certain clothes that my phone likes to slide out of my pocket like dress pants and some of my shorts so when i wear those i use a leather holster. When I'm wearing something like jeans or anything else that my phone doesn't slide out i just keep it in my pocket with noting else.

gflam

Developer
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just got a screen protector on my evo 3d I dislike cases and then phone always goes in my front right pocket with the screen facing my leg so the back of the phone faces out I feel like that's safer if something were to hit my leg screen wouldn't crack

Sent from my evo 3d at 1.8ghz

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Like a new born baby.

Nah jk, I keep it in my pocket, screen facing in. Got the SGP Ultra Oleophobic screen protector on it and that's it.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
A** up in my front right pocket with screen facing inwards

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

Jarvise

Reaction score
Well in my point of view belt carrying is not a good idea. I mostly carry my phone in pocket.

TheOldFart

Reaction score
Well in my point of view belt carrying is not a good idea. I mostly carry my phone in pocket.

Why is that? Did you have one catch on something and fall out?

I usually carry mine in a leather belt case, but in the right cargo pocket with the screen in when I wear cargo shorts in the summer.