.902 Root

gobi42

Reaction score
So I booted into my vb of win xp and ran motofail it got to waiting for device and just stayed there and yes I had it in charge only mode
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

eye_dea

Reaction score
So I booted into my vb of win xp and ran motofail it got to waiting for device and just stayed there and yes I had it in charge only mode

You have the lastest moto drivers? You set your applications settings to turn on unknown sources and USB debugging ?

gobi42

Reaction score
Yep all that was done and the farest I got it to go was starting daemon and then it just chilled there and did nuttin

eye_dea

Reaction score
Dont worry man, we will get this thing rooted. First you confirm your running 902. Get the drivers from motorola.com in the mobility under get help button...drivers for USB. Dont grab the charge ones.

eye_dea

Reaction score
Yep all that was done and the farest I got it to go was starting daemon and then it just chilled there and did nuttin

Did you get it to root?

gobi42

Reaction score
Yeah im on 902 and ladder drivers and still no luck

gobi42

Reaction score
still a fail tried the new moto fail does the same thing hangs up at starting daemon tried a new usb port and new drivers and still a fail

eye_dea

Reaction score
still a fail tried the new moto fail does the same thing hangs up at starting daemon tried a new usb port and new drivers and still a fail

Maybe a new cord? Are you using the.one that came with your phone?

gobi42

Reaction score
using the cord that came with the phone. is there a way to go back to 893 without losing personal data so i can root that and go back to 901

gobi42

Reaction score
Yeah I think ill wait for someone to figure root out on 902 or figure out what im doing wrong is there a bionic irc room where people go for help like the have for the hero and evo??