FXZ back to 902 now I cant root

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Well, started off using rsdlite to fxz back to stock 902 (I was on 902 before but wanted fresh reinstall), then installed 905 from OTA. Tried to root it did not work, kept saying adb failed numerous times. restarted computer but no joy.

Went to DroidHives forum and ran his 1 click method and ran option 1 (reinstall 902 stock), installed fine. ran option 3(root) but ran into the same problem, adb failure?

Tried Motofail Root from numerous sites and I still get the same failures - daemon not running

I have usb debugging on, unknown sources checked and usb on charge only.

Any suggestions? thanks

CamoCustom

Reaction score
Are you using USB cord that came with the phone? are the drivers up to date? Thats all I have

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
Are you using USB cord that came with the phone? are the drivers up to date? Thats all I have
I have a motorola cable, not sure if its the exact same one, that one could be at work. I just updated the drivers and even stopped adb in task manager. Tried again and still same message.

Do I have to go all the way back to 886 or whatever it was and move forward from there?

OP
Camoxjeep

Camoxjeep

Reaction score
I also updated sdk to rev19 so that should have made sure adb was up to date right? what am I missing here? thanks