:)

timrock

Reaction score
Its an upgrade thats downloaded thru your device. The official release for the x is not available as of yet.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Froyo is the "codename" for the upgraded version of Android OS - 2.2. if you look in settings<about phone<Android version, you will see 2.1. once 2.2 is ready for the X, VZW will start sending it out over the air (an OTA update). a notification will appear on your phone letting you know that there is an update available, and you will be able to download it to your phone.

OP
S

slipknot1bethanii

Reaction score
Its an upgrade thats downloaded thru your device. The official release for the x is not available as of yet.

Mkay thank you, do you know any good cases? And what about widgets? Cuz im trying to make my phone look cool.

Jayizdaman

Reaction score

Mkay thank you, do you know any good cases? And what about widgets? Cuz im trying to make my phone look cool.

Please use the appropriate forums and the search function. Many of the questions you ask have already been answered. For your case, look in the Droid X accessories forums. I personally hate cases and I always go with invisible shield by zagg. It's good decent protection from scratches and hand oils, but not falls, and I get it for a HUGE discount.

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
im pretty sure u can still get 2.2 using rom manager..