Last Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

DroiDTalenT

Reaction score
Im shouting out for some help with simple stuff and can not get clear answers. Look i rooted my phone and want to do many good things, but am starting so question my self because im finding that getting answers and clear steps to take is very hard.

I have a DX, and want to make a backup of my stock rooted froyo before i get into anything else. can someone please help? why is this information so hard to find?

Theirs hundreds of walkthroughs and tuts for modding 360's, why cant i find these same types of walkthroughs for simple android stuff like MAKING A STOCK BACKUP???

Technoman

Reaction score
Im shouting out for some help with simple stuff and can not get clear answers. Look i rooted my phone and want to do many good things, but am starting so question my self because im finding that getting answers and clear steps to take is very hard.

I have a DX, and want to make a backup of my stock rooted froyo before i get into anything else. can someone please help? why is this information so hard to find?

Theirs hundreds of walkthroughs and tuts for modding 360's, why cant i find these same types of walkthroughs for simple android stuff like MAKING A STOCK BACKUP???

Because you can't backup a stock Droid X. The backup APP's that exist only work with ROOTED phones. So, you can make a list of your APP's, use AppBrain to make a web copy of what APP's you have, or install root capabilities and then use one of the backup APP's for root from the market.

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You have at least two other threads on the same topic. Use an existing thread for this.

Status
Not open for further replies.