1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Reverted back to Froyo....and LOVE it!!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid X' started by shawncooke1, Sep 22, 2011.

1. shawncooke1

shawncooke1 New Member

Reverted back to Froyo after months of Gingerbread and the differences are crazy! The speed and battery life are top notch. You loose some eye candy, but I can handle that to be able to type on a non-lagging keyboard, and not having to plug my phone into the charger to type this message. Has anyone else had this experience? Please share.

Sent from my rooted stock DROIDX using DroidForums
  2. Big Fish

Big Fish New Member

That's why going to Gingerbread makes me nervous. I hate change.
  3. ssddx

ssddx New Member

Running miui 2.3.4 gb and it does seem like i get less out of the battery than i did on stock froyo. I like the features too much to go back to stock but i hear you on kbs. Stock gb kb has issues on a fr device. Installed hackers kb and all is well again.

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page

how to revert back to froyo from gingerbread