[7-2] Froyo Source Built Kangerade 4.0.7 - *HUGE list of features & Themes*

Wolfy

Reaction score
I just flashed to the Blueberry theme and added the Froyo goodies..everything loaded just fine, except the Market no longer works..?? Tap it and it loads a white screen for a second then returns to the home screen. Tried rebooting a few times, dragging it to the trash, launching it from the app drawer, nothing works..I can no longer access the market..anyone else have this issue or idea of how to get it working again?

Thanks,

Mike

Reaction score
I just flashed to the Blueberry theme and added the Froyo goodies..everything loaded just fine, except the Market no longer works..?? Tap it and it loads a white screen for a second then returns to the home screen. Tried rebooting a few times, dragging it to the trash, launching it from the app drawer, nothing works..I can no longer access the market..anyone else have this issue or idea of how to get it working again?

Thanks,

Mike

Did u wipe data and cache?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Wolfy

Reaction score

No - instructions on the OP said you didn't have to if coming from another Froyo build (which I am)...and access to the Market is the only thing on the entire phone not working.

Reaction score

No - instructions on the OP said you didn't have to if coming from another Froyo build (which I am)...and access to the Market is the only thing on the entire phone not working.

I never do either unless I run into issues.. sometimes when coming from other find wiping data and cache will help out a lot.. at least that's what I have noticed

dakoop

Reaction score
The stupid wifi hotspots active icon just showed up after a reboot. Is there a fix?

phrost211

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of issues with my browser fc' ing the last two days. Idon't even get a fc error message, just random browser restart. I've done complete wipes and fresh installs, nothing seems to help it. Changed kernels, does anyone have any ideas as to what would be causing this?

FrostMan

Reaction score
I've been having a lot of issues with my browser fc' ing the last two days. Idon't even get a fc error message, just random browser restart. I've done complete wipes and fresh installs, nothing seems to help it. Changed kernels, does anyone have any ideas as to what would be causing this?

Is this while using flash?

My browser only closed when using flash and streaming WC.

Wolfy

Reaction score
Interestingly, when I go into settings/applications/manage applications/running, the market's listed there so it is actually starting and loading...I tried wiping just the market's cache, then force stopping it. No dice...then tried clearing market's data, force stop, shut down, reboot. No dice...
I'm trying to do anything I can without wiping data/cache because it's such a pain to reset the whole phone back up including re-downloading apps, putting icons back on 5 screens, setting all the preferences back up again when something like this happens which I why I very rarely do it.

Reaction score
Interestingly, when I go into settings/applications/manage applications/running, the market's listed there so it is actually starting and loading...I tried wiping just the market's cache, then force stopping it. No dice...then tried clearing market's data, force stop, shut down, reboot. No dice...
I'm trying to do anything I can without wiping data/cache because it's such a pain to reset the whole phone back up including re-downloading apps, putting icons back on 5 screens, setting all the preferences back up again when something like this happens which I why I very rarely do it.

Wiping data and cache does not reset the whole phone..

Reaction score

Is this while using flash?

My browser only closed when using flash and streaming WC.

I too have had that problem.. but it mainly seemed to do it in 2.1 builds.. haven't had it happen in any jrummy froyo builds

phrost211

Reaction score
Nope, No flash unless the site here uses it. I'm having to type my replies in my notepad and copying and pasting here.
This is the first rom I've used that this happened on. Haven't had any issues with previous froyo builds from jrummy

*Going to uninstall flash and see if I still have issues

Last edited:

gottaDROID

Reaction score
Hope this isn't a repeat question, but is there a reason my flash on my camera isn't working? I did a full wipe before install 2x so not really sure why it's not working. Everything else I use seems fine. Thanks