[6-22] Froyo Kangerade V1.1 - 10% Battery, GUI for scripts, All a2sd option, 7 Themes

geekabilly

Reaction score
I let my phones battery die completely. Now when I plug it in to charge, it keeps bringing the screen on to tell me the battery is at 5%. It wont stop doing this so it cant charge! It's been plugged in for over an hour and its still at 5%. I cant even shut it off. It just reboots and starts doing the same thing! Any advice???

Running Kangerade V1.1 strawberry. Smooth and sweet as well as blazing fast. This is the only problem I've encountered.

I had this happen several months ago & had to charge the battery off the phone.

Isaiah

Reaction score
I let my phones battery die completely. Now when I plug it in to charge, it keeps bringing the screen on to tell me the battery is at 5%. It wont stop doing this so it cant charge! It's been plugged in for over an hour and its still at 5%. I cant even shut it off. It just reboots and starts doing the same thing! Any advice???

Running Kangerade V1.1 strawberry. Smooth and sweet as well as blazing fast. This is the only problem I've encountered.

I had this happen several months ago & had to charge the battery off the phone.

I would try a different power source; If you're using USB try using wall or car power. or vice versa

meishkov

Reaction score
I'm currently running simply stunning 3.3 and I'm thinking about giving this a test drive. How do I go about running that scripts GUI app??

redbar0n11

Reaction score

Did you recently switch Kernels before this happened? That's what struck me... but I could be wrong.

redbar0n11

Reaction score
Also, am I the only one who noticed or is peeved off about this: WHERE THE HELL DID "SILENT" GO? I realize that "Vibrate" is the option to have NO SOUND, but this vibrator in the phone is quite loud... Definitely not "silent" by any standard. No clue why the option would disappear, as I have found many situations where I want my phone to make no sound or vibrations of any sort - i.e. "silent" lol

Honky Kong 64

Reaction score
Also, am I the only one who noticed or is peeved off about this: WHERE THE HELL DID "SILENT" GO? I realize that "Vibrate" is the option to have NO SOUND, but this vibrator in the phone is quite loud... Definitely not "silent" by any standard. No clue why the option would disappear, as I have found many situations where I want my phone to make no sound or vibrations of any sort - i.e. "silent" lol
You are not the only one, it drives me crazy that there isn't a silent option but I hope this is just a manner of time before this is fixed.

Do I have to reboot my phone for script changes to take effect?

CoFoltman84

Reaction score

Sound Manager app has a silent mode (no vibrate, no sound)dancedroid

Isaiah

Reaction score
Its really, really, really, really painfully obvious. go to settings > "sound" then "vibrate" then choose "Always," "Never," "Only in Silent mode" (<- default) or "Only when not in Silent mode"

You guys are on a new version of android, settings change and it pays to check them all out.

veritech

Reaction score
Silent Mode On/Off widget by Curve Fish Developers is what I use. Works perfect! Also the price is FREE!

veritech

Reaction score
Its really, really, really, really painfully obvious. go to settings > "sound" then "vibrate" then choose "Always," "Never," "Only in Silent mode" (<- default) or "Only when not in Silent mode"

You guys are on a new version of android, settings change and it pays to check them all out.

Mine was set to vibrate only in silent mode but its never vibrated before. Wonder why? My phone is almost always on silent.

Honky Kong 64

Reaction score

Thanks but that's not really what I meant (my bad). I know it's just nit-picking but when I volume down I'd love ring low > vibrate > silent. It's probably something I was used to from a different rom oh well

redbar0n11

Reaction score

Thanks but that's not really what I meant (my bad). I know it's just nit-picking but when I volume down I'd love ring low > vibrate > silent. It's probably something I was used to from a different rom oh well

Exactly. We basically lost "vibrate" --> it was combined into "silent", but you have to go configure it when u want the other one. Should have both options separate so u can use the volume rocker to go between the 2 of them easily on the fly... like we used to.

jaysonstaurt

Reaction score
I don't mean to be a dope here, but after downloading and installing the "additional goodies" it says "use custom scripts to apply".

I have no idea what that means, or how I'm suppose to apply the updates after I load the update.zip from sprecovery.

Any help is greatly appreciated.