2.1 on 1/22/10 all just Hype??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hooblaim

Reaction score
Yea, and droid website says it coming and get.adobe.com/flashplayer now says its not supported with my current software.

dub8420

Reaction score
I just want a browser that isn't choppy.

Does anyone really know whats causing it? Xscope and Dolphin are choppy as well. Unless they are using the source from the 2.0.1 browser, then I am guessing its not browser related?

Someone should compile the 2.1 browser and try it out.

I just upgraded to dolphin 2.0 and it is way less laggy than the previous but I didn't have too many problems with default browser other than I look the zoom in/outs better with dolphin.

MontyMo

Reaction score
As long as we get it I will be happy. I don't need it today. My Droid is still "new" and I haven't found I need a change yet :)
When 2.1 comes out it will be like a new toy again.

lmapp

Reaction score
I heard that Flash 10 was gonna roll out Jan 22, sometime after 12 noon EST, but only if you already had Android 2.1.

Woo-hoo!

Attachments

• cowbell.gif
    cowbell.gif
    33.8 KB · Views: 306

krus_2

Reaction score
God I hate to even mention this because its flimsy and it will just fuel the hype but here it goes.

I have a buddy that works for Verizon that told me the DROID will get 2.1 and Flash in the same update. I don't know what this means for a time table but from the sounds of it (based on other sites and rumors), I wouldn't bother even thinking of either until March.

Droid101

Reaction score
Nope I still get the same message saying it isn't supported but I still have 2.0.1 so not sure the story on that one.:icon_evil:

mantis5

Reaction score
I will parade ignorance, why is everyone so keen on getting Flash?

Don't throw things at me. I am genuinely curious. One of the things I have liked about the ipod touch is that I am not exposed to horribly conceived Flash sites and advertisements.

Status
Not open for further replies.