2.1 on 1/22/10 all just Hype??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireDroid

Reaction score
So was it all just hype?

There were mods that hyped the heck out of it yet we havent heard anything concrete from them in the last 24 hours!

Rettocs

Reaction score
So was it all just hype?

There were mods that hyped the heck out of it yet we havent heard anything concrete from them in the last 24 hours!

To be fair, we never really had any info except for as you said, word of mouth.

I really wasn't expecting it, because I am a pessimist. And now I'm not disappointed.

Guchi

Reaction score
they were going off the fact that there was info saying the 2.0.1 update and the 2.1 updates would happen on certain dates, the 2.0.1 way on the money so everyone assumed the 2.1 would be on time

HolyGrail

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
So was it all just hype?

The mod said " I DO NOT have a total confirmation" which means he doesn't know for sure. Lets not start unproductive threads where we starting pointing fingers at one another. Its everybodys responsiblity to keep things in prospective and not allow themselves to get to hype up about it.

woooahthere

Reaction score
Does this also mean Santa doesn't exist!?
*sigh*
Isn't any information reliable these days?
Jk
I'm still hopeful, I mean look...there are so many of us and neither us nor VZW wants to bog the network (i.e. AT&T with iPhone) with so much data at once....hopefully we can trust they know a thing or two and are gonna roll it out starting at SOME POINT today, and we will all be happy come Monday.

But that's just my two cents of it.
:)

natediddy1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
on that twitter link...they said timing about release of 2.1 for the Droid will be released whenever it gets closer to availability....so maybe we're not even close, since motorola or VZW hasnt said anything.... :(

metsnfins

Reaction score
ban the mods, imo

00Rbhs-92078184.jpg

barbee

Reaction score
Isnt it possible that they have started rolling it out? Didn't it take like 3 days to push 2.0.1? It will get here. Maybe just no one here has gotten it yet

bodean

Reaction score
OH NO'S. Another one of these topics? Please stop already!!! Seek attention by others means, please!

:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.