[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

drunkmonster

Reaction score
wow you guys are amazing. miui is definitely my favorite rom and you guys are definitely the best developers for D1. thanks a lot and keep up the good work.

Reaction score
Flashed 11.19 and it runs GREAT. My only thing is I wish the lock screen music player showed the song like in PowerAmp but that it purely just an option without it is still a great addition.

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
can you guys feel a difference in this rom?
i like to keep a nandroid of the latest miui

hoppermi

Reaction score
Mine is flyin'. Screen transitions seem smoother, if that's what you mean.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

martytoo

Reaction score
My downloads from the market hung all night long (while I slept ). I was able to get them started by updating Where. Once that was updated the others began their download and install.

I am getting a weird unable to connect to servers message but hopefully that will clear with time.

willstilson

Reaction score
Zeam launcher and this rom = sweetness!

Forgive my noobness, but I thought the whole beauty of the MIUI rom was its launcher. What benefit is there in changing it? I suppose I could try the combo for myself, but would rather hear it from a pro. Thanks.

Reaction score

Forgive my noobness, but I thought the whole beauty of the MIUI rom was its launcher. What benefit is there in changing it? I suppose I could try the combo for myself, but would rather hear it from a pro. Thanks.

Not everyone cares for not having the app drawer. Using a different launcher gives you the app drawer back, while you still get the benefits of all the other parts of Miui like the lock screen and lock screen music player, the notification bar and the speed.

sincerity

Reaction score
never used MIUI before....is it okay to restore with titanium backup after flashing this?

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised
The launcher isn't the only reason to use miui over other roms. I guess you need to use it for a while to see what I mean. There's lots of nice little tidbits you'll notice.

Sent from my Droid

OP
M

metiCkOne

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Portland, OR/Boston, MA <-- Born N' Raised

Not everyone cares for not having the app drawer. Using a different launcher gives you the app drawer back, while you still get the benefits of all the other parts of Miui like the lock screen and lock screen music player, the notification bar and the speed.

Davros pointed out that you can drop a folder onto the dock now. Which means you can have a sudo app drawer

Sent from my Droid

BlackHoleSlam

Reaction score
Is this the milestone update that has the theme attached or is this before that because the milestone port over kept rebooting on me

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

maximvid

Reaction score
I love the new rom. Is it possible to make the fonts and icons larger? Especially in the contacts.
great job guys!