[11/25/10][Release] D1-MIUI 0.11.19-v1.3

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
wow the apps are downloading.................:icon_ banana:dancedroid:icon_ banana:

TRIKOTRET

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks to metiCkOne and jamezelle for all their hard work and dedication on this rom. I have been following this rom since it started getting ported over. Lately I have been pretty quiet as I flash every update that has come out. I thought it was about time for me to speak and thank these guys one more time. they deserve it....and more!

both deserve donations from all of us. they put lots of effort into this. we appreciate the great work you both provided to the community :hail:

TMYINC

Reaction score
Just wanted to say a big thanks to metiCkOne and jamezelle for all their hard work and dedication on this rom. I have been following this rom since it started getting ported over. Lately I have been pretty quiet as I flash every update that has come out. I thought it was about time for me to speak and thank these guys one more time. they deserve it....and more!

both deserve donations from all of us. they put lots of effort into this. we appreciate the great work you both provided to the community :hail:

I agree 100%. Friday (payday) is almost here!

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Just downloaded this and its kickass!! Btw,how do you put the music player on the lockscreen ? Another question, I tried to change theme to the rounded icons, but they stood the same from 10.29.. Am I doing anything wrong ?

for the music player on lockscreen, play a song with miui music and go to the lockscreen.

kingdroid81

Reaction score
Just downloaded this and its kickass!! Btw,how do you put the music player on the lockscreen ? Another question, I tried to change theme to the rounded icons, but they stood the same from 10.29.. Am I doing anything wrong ?

for the music player on lockscreen, play a song with miui music and go to the lockscreen.

I got it on there, but how do you leave on the lock screen permanently ?

Last edited:

bigdodge

Reaction score
I am having a problem with exiting a app or music, gallery. My home screen freezes or hangs launcher. Often fc. Any help? Thanks

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

bmx24

Reaction score
ok wtf y r there some blue hilights and all of the buttons hilight orange

hrhnick

Reaction score
omg. the new pin unlock is amazing, even though the layout is a bit off.

no slide to unlock, and autounlock after entering the pin!

leonozug

Reaction score
Hmmm...none of my apps will download from the market. Just keeps saying "download unsuccessful"....I'll have to re-flash it tomorrow, 5 AM comes too soon for me!!

hoppermi

Reaction score
I think the market is down. TEAM D1 crashed the market!!!!!!!! j/k
Seriously, other threads are reporting same thing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

fox_dye

Reaction score
all i got to say is amazing. All my apps restored from market all i had to do was restore data to games. I just wish i had the option to use my launcher pro plus widgets, But i guess it will come with time. Thanks for the hard work guys.

bmx24

Reaction score
I think the market is down. TEAM D1 crashed the market!!!!!!!! j/k
Seriously, other threads are reporting same thing.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

i can download stuf idk what ur talking about