Ultimate Droid 2.3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BUFFALOMADMAN

I downloaded the nightlies and the gesture features are awsome what great idea and intergration works like a charm anyone that didn't subscribe must its like having a new rom every night its pretty amazing

KhrizG35

Reaction score
so i guess we r gonna have to wait until tommorow for 2.3.0 its koo

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
I can't run UD on my replacement(which I am most upset about), BUT, I'm definitely going to be flashing this to see what new features it has inside. I hear that UD might be getting MIUI lockscreen eventually(3.0), I don't know how true that is, but if it does I am going to be pissed. UD with the MIUI lockscreen in my opinion, would be perfect. Although I can't use UD anyway so that's why I'd be pretty mad

captdroid

Reaction score
I can't run UD on my replacement(which I am most upset about), BUT, I'm definitely going to be flashing this to see what new features it has inside. I hear that UD might be getting MIUI lockscreen eventually(3.0), I don't know how true that is, but if it does I am going to be pissed. UD with the MIUI lockscreen in my opinion, would be perfect. Although I can't use UD anyway so that's why I'd be pretty mad

Why can't you use UD Dj? Since you run CM there really is no reason you wouldn't be able to run UD :)

Last edited:

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score

Why can't you use UD Dj?

Heat issues:/ Cyanogen and metiCkOne's are the only two ROMs I can flash without having extreme temperatures. With Cyanogen, I stay 70's and 80's with little or no use usually. But with every other ROM I care to try excluding m1, I'm lucky if I get below 100 on no use. Like, turn the screen on after a long time and be at 100F. And it has to be the ROMs because I have tried 4 different kernels, different voltages, speeds, builds, everything. And I know it's not kernels because kernels I tried for those ROMs I can use without issue on CM.

EDIT: But CM has been a very solid ROM for me so far and I like it quite a bit.

captdroid

Reaction score

Why can't you use UD Dj?

Heat issues:/ Cyanogen and metiCkOne's are the only two ROMs I can flash without having extreme temperatures. With Cyanogen, I stay 70's and 80's with little or no use usually. But with every other ROM I care to try excluding m1, I'm lucky if I get below 100 on no use. Like, turn the screen on after a long time and be at 100F. And it has to be the ROMs because I have tried 4 different kernels, different voltages, speeds, builds, everything. And I know it's not kernels because kernels I tried for those ROMs I can use without issue on CM.

Now that is weird!!! lol

Dj Carpenter

Silver Member
Reaction score
Why can't you use UD Dj?

Now that is weird!!! lol

Yeah. I hate it. But it's not too bad because I really like CM. But, if they get the MIUI lockscreen...I won't be too happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.