Bluetooth/Car help with UD 2.3.0

mmaniaci

Reaction score
I've been having some problems with last few versions of UD. When I connect my phone to my car via BT, the phone will connect and work, but the contacts don't make it over to my car. It works fine with other ROMS, latest being LFY. After pairing my phone with my car, my droid will prompt me with a "bluetooth pbap requested " message which I answer YES to allow, but the contacts don't make it to my car. A while back I had this problem with a different and I was able to fix it by taking a bluetooth.apk from a rom that it does work with, and copying it to the ROM that I was currently running. This solution has not worked for the last few versions of UD. I am using a Slayher kernel with UD 2.3.0 which I believe was the same kernel I used with LFY. Any ideas what else might be causing the problem or how I can fix this?

VolDroid

Reaction score
Sorry, I'm not special enough to have those fancy features in my car yet so I can't help you with that.

smtom

Reaction score
Sync by Ford?

I have the Sync system by Ford. Same system that's in Lincoln, Mercury.
While I've not had any issues connecting and maintaining my connection & phonebook, etc w/ my car, my Sync system is fully up-to-date w/ any/all updates offered for the system.

Just wondering (speculating really) whether your car's system has it's latest updates? And, if it does and you took one recently for the car, and the phone is now wonky, perhaps that's an issue.

Just some ideas.