[Theme] 928Droid "Black Glass" 2.2 for CM6 RC1 now available!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Srkx Mokwi

Reaction score
So nothing like this for my Dinc?? :eek:

:greendroid: Rooted HTC Droid Incredible :greendroid:
:greendroid:ClockworkMod Recovery v2.5.0.1:greendroid:
:greendroid:Froyo (2.2), CyanogenMod-6:greendroid:

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1 Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for Download.

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with 928Droid Black Glass :)

SoDroid

Reaction score
07/31/10 - New 928Droid Black Glass GMAIL v2.2.1 Patch/Update! The very latest GMail app from Google..super fast with new Features!

See 928Droid Black Glass Patch/Update file area in main Black Glass Thread (link in sig below) for Download.

Well worth the time flash this small update.zip. This is supposedly the Gmail app that will be included in the Official Droid Froyo Release....get it now Themed with 928Droid Black Glass :)

Do we need to download the newest GAPPS (came out like 2-3 days ago) before flashing this?

-This is one of the best looking themes I've seen!

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

Do we need to download the newest GAPPS (came out like 2-3 days ago) before flashing this?

No, not neccessary..all the other new apps (Maps, Twitter) that are in that newest GAPPS are arleady in my Black Glass CM6-RC1 "c1" update.

BTW, I am curious..why haven't you updated to CM6-RC2??? None of my business, just curious.

If you do decide to do the RC2 up date, flash the CM6 RC2 update, then the newest Gapps-up update...then my latest Black Glass CM6-RC2 "GAup" version and you will for sure be updated to all the latest goodies. There are some features in RC2 that are very nice (that aren't in RC1)

Shouldn't take but a few minutes and I didn't have to wipe or reset when I did it myself.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
OH, just so you know, since RC2 is so stable and has lots of cool new features I will be ending support for RC1 in the next day or so. The RC1 download count has dropped to practically "0" since everyone seems to be already on RC2.

Besides I am sure there will be an RC3(or higher) or the Official CM6 Release coming soon. When that happens my support for RC1 and RC2 will end, keeping up with those will just cause confusion for everyone (especially me :).

SoDroid

Reaction score

No, not neccessary..all the other new apps (Maps, Twitter) that are in that newest GAPPS are arleady in my Black Glass CM6-RC1 "c1" update.

BTW, I am curious..why haven't you updated to CM6-RC2??? None of my business, just curious.

If you do decide to do the RC2 up date, flash the CM6 RC2 update, then the newest Gapps-up update...then my latest Black Glass CM6-RC2 "GAup" version and you will for sure be updated to all the latest goodies. There are some features in RC2 that are very nice (that aren't in RC1)

Shouldn't take but a few minutes and I didn't have to wipe or reset when I did it myself.

Thanks for the quick response 928Droid! I am running RC2, I posted in this thread accidentally. I was just about to move it to the RC2 thread but I saw the answer there.

Thanks again, flashing now.

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com

scorpion

Reaction score
ok running cm rc2 when i try an apply this theme it wont load it .. sat cant open file an then bad an then i have to reboot out of recovery. i renamed the file i put it on my root in my card .. not sure what i am doing wrong.. i tried down loading it again still the same thing .. any idea's i read throw some of the post here an some people were trying to load the wrong file , that's not it .. the file is only 28. some mb ..

OP
928Droid

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
ok running cm rc2 when i try an apply this theme it wont load it .. sat cant open file an then bad an then i have to reboot out of recovery. i renamed the file i put it on my root in my card .. not sure what i am doing wrong.. i tried down loading it again still the same thing .. any idea's i read throw some of the post here an some people were trying to load the wrong file , that's not it .. the file is only 28. some mb ..

You are getting the wrong file or the download is getting corrupted.

When you follow the correct download link it should say :

928DroidBlackGlass2-2-CM6-RC2-GAup-NoLauncher-update.zip (46.98 MB)

If I were you I would reflash CM6-RC2, then the new Gapps-up file from Cyanogen THEN my Theme file.

Those details are on the last few pages of my Black Glass CM6-RC2 thread..which is the best place for support for Balck Glass CM6-RC2 :)

Here is the link... http://www.droidforums.net/forum/ko...id-black-glass-2-2-cm6-rc2-now-available.html

Closing this thread to avoid futher confusion for Black Glass CM6-RC2 support.

Status
Not open for further replies.