SPB Shell 3D.....anybody?

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone is running this or has tried it. It looks amazing and from what I am reading it is very fast.....several threads and reviews are saying it puts ADW and LPP to shame.

But $15....really?

I have to hear from someone running it....and preferably on a D2 but anything will work ATM for me.

Reaction score
I think its good in terms of eye candy, but it lacks hugely in terms of customization compared to lpp or adw ex, go launcher etc. there should be a beta apk for you to test it out somewhere, that's how I tested it out before realizing it wasnt for me. Definitely not worth fifteen dollars though.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

typoink

Reaction score
Haven't used the Droid version, but it looks a lot like their previous WinMo stuff which I did. My impression was always that they had a good sense of flash and their interfaces ran well, but their design sense just wasn't good enough for me. Very early 2000s in style, and the interfaces just didn't improve usability enough for me.

The automatic folder options look slick, but there's apps that do that without adding a clunky-looking 3D interface.

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Haven't used the Droid version, but it looks a lot like their previous WinMo stuff which I did. My impression was always that they had a good sense of flash and their interfaces ran well, but their design sense just wasn't good enough for me. Very early 2000s in style, and the interfaces just didn't improve usability enough for me.

The automatic folder options look slick, but there's apps that do that without adding a clunky-looking 3D interface.

What apps will do that folder thing?