SPB Shell 3D

Beezo

Reaction score
Thanks for your response, and help. I can sucessfully download and install the launcher but when I hit home button it states the shell is loading. It will either not load or or time out and force close. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the shell several times as well as trying to reinstall after rebooting like you suggested. Thanks again for your help.

I try to run it on my X but it is slow and jerky, reloads after every game I play and closing the browser. I spend too much time pulling the battery and have tried delete/reinstall several times, but who has time to rebuild each panel over and over. I contacted support and their pat response - delete and reinstall from Market... waste of time, I finally just deleted it.

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
I'd like to get it, but I'm waiting for Amazon to make it their free app. $14.99 is too steep for me.

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
I can't say I'd get this. I'm all for customization, that's why I went with android, but on my rooted OG I flashed probably 15-20 roms on there... Then I got bored. After a while I went to a near-replica of the stock rom. I never looked back, and here on my Bionic, I bought the Beautiful Widgets thingy, I don't see the point of it. Home launchers, roms, etc, I can't find the pleasure in it.

Even if it is 3D, even if I have a dual core processor to handle it, I'd rather stick with performance upgrades than possible battery life decrease and performance downgrades. Most launchers tend to take longer than the stock launcher, and when I pull out my phone, I am going to USE it, I'm not going to wait 5 seconds while walking down the hallway for all of my apps to load.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

deduct

Reaction score
I have had this launcher around a month now. I have tried just about all of them and this is by far my favorite. It may not have as many options for customization, but, there are plenty to choose from that do. It truly is the nicest looking launcher on the market right now. With some great animations. It has not had a negative effect on battery life that I am aware of. Really $15 is not that expensive. When you think about how much we pay for these phones to begin with, it is a small price to pay to have a fully functioning beautiful way to engage with your phone. Highly recommend it for those thinking about it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC