what does everyone think of spb mobile shell 3d app ??????

zwade01

Reaction score
How can you get it to be the default launcher?? Every time I hit the home key it reverts back to the Default Launcher on Rooted GB X. Then I have to uninstall, and re install SPB. I really like the UI but I have no options to save it as the default....Any ideas??

Pay for it... Lol

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

solar

Reaction score
I coughed up the money for this one and I am not disappointed. I am running Liberty 1.5 ROM on the Droid X and haven't had any lags or FC's over the course of the last 24 hours. Animation is smooth and the program intuitive. I don't like using landscape mode so this isn't such a big detail to me as it might be to others. I am hoping there will be more spb widget development as I would like to see a social widget added.

I would love to see screenshots of this set up on anyones droid. I don't know if we should set up another forum for it and leave this for general discussion?

Here's a few pics for you.

Thanks for sharing. I will try to post up some of mine. How did you change icons to the little droids? Those look like ones from ADW I have used in the past.
I use Desktop Visualizer and various little droid .png file to make the shortcuts for apps into the little icons. Desktop visualizer is free so are the icons. I used a blank dorid one for some apps that I coudn't find. I can provide .png file is you end up wanting to try it. You can use any picture file for the icons, realy, but i needs to be sized correctly to look good.

Wuzz Ranger

Reaction score
I downloaded the app from [Mod Edit] and installed it to the phone memory. Then used droidwall from the market to make sure Spb can not access the internet. Used home switcher to make Spb my default home and now it works and never ask for me to purchase it. Although the weather and time widgets don't work that come with Spb, I use weatherbug so it doesn't matter. Now running Spb shell 3d on GB leak with my Rooted DROID X. I am a very happy man. Goodluck and happy trails.

Shame shame....

Last edited by a moderator:

solar

Reaction score
I downloaded the app from 4shared and installed it to the phone memory. Then used droidwall from the market to make sure Spb can not access the internet. Used home switcher to make Spb my default home and now it works and never ask for me to purchase it. Although the weather and time widgets don't work that come with Spb, I use weatherbug so it doesn't matter. Now running Spb shell 3d on GB leak with my Rooted DROID X. I am a very happy man. Goodluck and happy trails.

Shame shame....
Yeah, you shoud not be admitting pirating on this forum. Good way to get yourself banned.
:icon_ ban:

smokiedabong

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with pirating apps . I download all my games and apps . I learned my lesson , I have a bunch of $60 games laying around and I played them for less than 45 minutes since I got them . Now I will only buy something if I used it and like it . I pirated SPB Shell and I'm glad I didn't bought it because after 2 days I uninstalled it , now I would've had a $15 app that I don't use .

solar

Reaction score
I never said that I agreed or disagreed with pirating software. I just said the mod's here frown upon such talk and will possibly give you the stink eye, so its generally a good rule of thumb to just not. What you do on your own time is not my concern. nor do I moderate the forum. Its just a friendly warning.

solar

Reaction score
Well, first update comes and not landscape mode support yet.........:angry:

rehuxley

Reaction score

Yeah and no new widgets. I was hoping for a social widget, facebook and/or twitter. Kind of figured it would be a while yet but I was hoping. Not sure what this update did, do you? Fixed bugs?

solar

Reaction score

Yeah and no new widgets. I was hoping for a social widget, facebook and/or twitter. Kind of figured it would be a while yet but I was hoping. Not sure what this update did, do you? Fixed bugs?

I can't recall now. Smme minor and uninteresting things.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Update now saves settings. That is really the only change. No new widgets, no scaling, no removal of auto arrange, and no way to delete default panels.....so....the app is now refrozen on my phone and waiting for another update.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with pirating apps...
1) You are wrong
2) You are stealing
3) A thief is a thief

You are the reason some devs will stop making apps.

And no, I would not pay $15 for a launcher with so many good free ones available.

bodean

Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with pirating apps...
1) You are wrong
2) You are stealing
3) A thief is a thief

You are the reason some devs will stop making apps.

And no, I would not pay $15 for a launcher with so many good free ones available.

Watch out, I hear the Internet Police...........

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

A

abn75

What I think of it? It's to much money. I don't care what it does or doesn't do, no launcher or home replacement app is worth that. I'll stick with adw ex or lpp.

And yes pirating apps is bad. Call it internet police all you want.

Sent from my DX running. DS V4.2