A Real 3D UI For Next Generation Of 3D Smartphones

youngti

Reaction score

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
It's been out for a while now.... I have it and it needs some work. Not sure I am satisfied with my $15

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
It is nice and "cutting edge" but lacks customization, configuration, and should load faster. I am not running it anymore.... went back to Launcher Pro Plus. Will try this again after updates or when i move from the Droid 2 i am on to a Droid 3 or something

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

TheTyler0013

Reaction score
Awesome, love the UI. But Its to expensive. Drop to 5 and u may see better results. Make more customization, I hate that my icons go to top screen automatically. I like in certain spots. The widgets are cool. Can't wait for future releases great job :)

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
yeah I don't like the "auto arrange" on the icons....that part drives me nuts...and how long it takes to start. Makes rebooting your phone a very painful experience when you are waiting for 2 minutes or more for this app to start up.

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
Seriously guys....for $15 I should be able to at least make a backup of my current configuration. Launcher Pro gives you a backup....and it's free. I am just saying...add the ability to backup and I will go right back to this.

matt2783

Reaction score
I probably would've thought this was cool a week ago before I played with the 3DS. The 3D effect worked but it really didn't add much to the experience and honestly, after switching back to 2D, I felt relieved. Playing the game normally just felt better.

I can't see why it would be any different on a phone. Just a gimmick, really.